Video footage of my Twin Turbo R8 from VIR

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
I took delivery of my red R8 three Saturdays ago, exactly seven days before it had to leave if I was going to get to Virginia International Raceway in time to stretch it's legs on the full course. When the car first arrived it was immediately apparent that the car was missing something (beside two turbos). We immediately got to work installing the turbo systyem, painting a few black accents, painting the emblems and front grille black, installing a set of H&R springs and a set of our Heffner ADV1 wheels. The car turned out amazingly well.

Dan Wang and his friend Mike were gracious enough to meet me out there to shoot some video. We had very limited permission to be on track with cameras but Dan and Mike managed to do a fantastic job capturing the car and putting the video together.

I hope you enjoy the video. I'll get some pictures of the car up shortly after it gets detailed. As you all know we had a ton of rain out there and the car is quite messy now.

It was great to see everyone out there and I'd like to give thanks to everyone who put so much effort into organizing yet another spectacular event.
[video=youtube;odIMWj0n2PU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odIMWj0n2PU[/video]

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Nice video! Amazing sound!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
These guys are really good!!! Great job Jason

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Awesome !

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Yup ,We like that !!!
Very well done

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
RED rules!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Jason was kind enough to take me for a few 'hot' laps in the TT R8. Needless to say the pictures and amazing video don't even do the car justice.
I could not believe how well it performed. In addition to the R8's inherent great handling, the TT was an animal on the straights, catching and surpassing Ford GTs left and right.
Fabulous car and build.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Great vid! That was one of the highlights of my week driving that car on the skid pad. Great car, very well done.

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Very very cool.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thanks for sharing the video. Tremendous job with the editing. It looked like a Top Gear episode.