*trailers*

tony nowak

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
DBK - add me to the list for trailers Thurs & Fri at the Umpstead.
cobra (tony nowak)

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks, DBK!:cheers

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Dave & Others.
I was thinking about weather:
If we are at the track and bad weather moves in some may not want to drive the GT's back to the hotel in the rain.
Just a thought
Tom

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Tom, if you don't want to drive back in the rain, a couple forum guys have rented track garages. There are also some parking areas at the track that have covering. I think Rich Brooks, JBG and pe2unia have rented garages. But they don't melt! I promise! And here's to hoping for some good weather...

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Ok then, Put me on for the hotel trailer parking.

Dave I got an note from Andy but it would help me if you could post or e-mail the best route from some major highway to the hotel for us trailer guys.

I plan on heading out Monday sometime and getting a hotel along the way so I am not dead tired at Chips dinner...
If your slammed I understand normally I just listen to my GPS

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dave & Others.
I was thinking about weather:
If we are at the track and bad weather moves in some may not want to drive the GT's back to the hotel in the rain.
Just a thought
Tom

Too late for mine - already been wet!:eek:eek:eek

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Dave
Put me down for the hotel trailer parking.
Thanks

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Dave,

Please include me on the trailer list. Thursday, Friday ( and maybe Saturday??? ) at the Umstead.

Thanks

Bill

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Dave,

It looks like I will be bringing a open single-car trailer as well. I will need trailer parking at the Umstead for Thursday and Friday nights.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Last edited:

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Dave - not sure I saw GT38 on that list for Umstead? It will be Thurs & Fri night only.

Rather large Freightliner with 40' stacker. So we'll definitely need parking. =)

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
did not hear from the hotel but i plan on parking at the hotel tuesday.
Like to then go to the track and unload the trailer and leave it at the track wednesday morning.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Dave, was not clear but I will have my trailer at the motel Thursday and Friday night only. Also have a 40' MH to park. Thanks Blake

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just dropped off my trailer. The lot is enormous, and the campus is gated. There is more than enough room for the amount of trailers it looks like we'll have. Just pull up and buzz the guard and they'll open the gates for you. Be careful for the speedbumps for pedestrian crossings within the corporate campus, as the lot is pretty deep within the property.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Dave, I will have two trailers at the Umstead, one long one with two cars. But they trailers won't be at the hotel until Thursday.