Tim Allen's GT

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
FYI: I just saw Tim Allen's GT 'posted' on a popular auction website. Black, no stripes. They say it was featured in a movie that will be released soon. Plus there is a mention of the fordgtforum in the listing. Sorry for no link, dont want o break the rules.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
dont want o break the rules.

What rules???

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
What rules???

:shrug

:secret

:smash

:bang

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
un-written rules of the road. i dont want to get a dancing deoderant from Dave !:ban:

Last edited:

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
The suspense is killing me!

:dead:

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Tim Allen car for sale

Tim allen's car is for sale on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...483QQitemZ140326290563QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA

Aaaaaah man. You spoiled the ending. :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Sorry for no link, dont want o break the rules.

Members post links to items of interest on ebay all the time, Clayton. :cheers

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
Members post links to items of interest on ebay all the time, Clayton. :cheers

ok, my bad. i know on some other forums you cant. something about stepping on paying vendor's toes.

Anywho, good luck.:cheers

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Seems like a pretty accurate listing but the car is obviously a "no-stripe" car (door stripe delete as well) and not just a top-stripe delete car. Although I am hopeful my GT will someday be worth a million $ I do not expect nor did I purchase with that in mind. Also not sure what "A few Billet items have been added under the hood" means....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
George from CDC buys alot of cars for him and he did some stuff with that car. I can't remember what the scenario was, but at some point, Camilo's car didn't have his black wheels on them because Tim Allen needed a set of black wheels and George sent them out there to be put on that car.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Seems like a pretty accurate listing but the car is obviously a "no-stripe" car (door stripe delete as well) and not just a top-stripe delete car. Although I am hopeful my GT will someday be worth a million $ I do not expect nor did I purchase with that in mind. Also not sure what "A few Billet items have been added under the hood" means....

I saw the billet caps as for oil, and the coolent tanks, maybe thats what they mean by billet pieces?:confused

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
......... Although I am hopeful my GT will someday be worth a million $ I do not expect nor did I purchase with that in mind.....

Everybody knows that the Black/Stripe delete cars are extremely desireable, worth the most, and will assuredly appreciate to the $1M+ levels in the very near future (week after next).

......just ask Dr. Frank and the rest of the Red GT brethren. :dead:

Last edited:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I saw the billet caps as for oil, and the coolent tanks, maybe thats what they mean by billet pieces?:confused

Those aren't even Project321 or Shadowmans caps. Price should go down
for that:thumbsdow
:lol

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Current bid (Friday 6/12 @ 9:45 CST) is $100,000. Awful low isn't it? What am I missing, or are they just throwing a # out there?:bored

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Most of the real bidding doesn't even start until the last 5 minutes.

H

HHGT

Everybody knows that the Black/Stripe delete cars are extremely desireable, worth the most, and will assuredly appreciate to the $1M+ levels in the very near future (week after next).

......just ask Dr. Frank and the rest of the Red GT brethren. :dead:

Herb, your car will always be worth 1 Million Pesos. The amount of dust you keep on your black car must add at least 1000 Lbs. Clean that baby.....

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Herb, your car will always be worth 1 Million Pesos. The amount of dust you keep on your black car must add at least 1000 Lbs. Clean that baby.....

My friends have stated they like my RED GT the best.:thumbsup They say the Heritage is kinda "in your face" and would get tiresome on an everyday basis, the silver kind of a "gentlemanly" color (like a Town Car) and the yellow is a love it or hate it color. I personally like each car in a different way, but RED is my favorite color and it was my first choice when I could have had any color originally. There you have it Dr Frank , Sam, ShesGotLegs etc.:cheers After all, every Corvette and Ferrari should be red and the others are mistakes lol. :lol Admittedly, black is gorgeous but unless you live in a dust free cocoon it just doesn't work for me. I have better things (wait, maybe not lol) to do than constantly wash/polish my car.:biggrin

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA

I've been biiiiizzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

What??

............Biiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :lol

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I remember when that movie was being shot, Buddy of mine "Todd Warren" has been his double since the Santa Claus days and tried to get me on to drive the GT.... I also think GINO through me into the loop on that one too.... No luck however.... they did some heli shots with no permits (to save $$$) and I believe Tim himself financed a majority of this film..

I have no idea what its about but....... it has a GT in it...:wink