Thursday February 16th, 2017

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
DBK, Ford February sales data shows 3 GT's sold. Were the other 2 delivered to their owners? What should monthly production/sales ramp up to over the next few months.

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...1/Sales-Release-February-2017-with_tables.pdf

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, and there are several being delivered this coming week. Ultimately it will be 20 per month. Not a lot of cars.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Almost the same sales numbers as the Lincoln MKS

DBK, Ford February sales data shows 3 GT's sold. Were the other 2 delivered to their owners? What should monthly production/sales ramp up to over the next few months.

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...1/Sales-Release-February-2017-with_tables.pdf

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Almost the same sales numbers as the Lincoln MKS

The Lincoln MKS was discontinued last year. There are very few of them left on dealers lots. Lincoln sales are up this year by almost 10%.

Chip

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I think we should have all Ford GT Forum Members purchase a new Lincoln Continental to be used as their Daily Driver.
There are enough Ford 'Employees" on this Forum that we could provide "Xplan Friends and Family " discount paperwork to each person.!

andy (ajb)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Remember the "victory" titled thread? Ive got a hunch, those might be the other 2...

Attachments

• Victory Cars.jpg
    Victory Cars.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 307

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Makes sense to me..!
andy (ajb)

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Very logical, as usual Andy!

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Overwhelmed with joyous jealousy for every one of you that are getting one of these cars. I won't be unfortunately...but am still in a state of rapture that I have the '06 Heritage that I do. Can't wait to see these cars in person. What a beautiful Marvel!

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
I may order white..

andy (ajb)

I think I'm going to wait and choose a color until I see all colors in the actual cars lined up on a dealership floor sitting side by side.
Maybe get the most popular color with some discount after all the hype is gone.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Don't forget the rebate and 0%, 60 month financing.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Just did the math. With zero down that's just $8,666 a month (assuming $520,000 total financed). Pfft. At that rate why not buy two!

Don't forget the rebate and 0%, 60 month financing.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Just did the math. With zero down that's just $8,666 a month (assuming $520,000 total financed). Pfft. At that rate why not buy two!

Enzo,

Ford does offer a special payment plan that I'm taking advantage of. Just two easy payments of $264,000.00. What's not to like?!?! :willy

Chip

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I think I'm going to wait and choose a color until I see all colors in the actual cars lined up on a dealership floor sitting side by side.

That's the "benefit" of (maybe) getting a year 4 allocation! More time to think. Boy, I sure wouldn't want to be one of the early recipients, no sir! I'm "lucky"!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dying to see a liquid blue next to a midnight blue. Pleeeeease

Ok, the Liquid Blue car locally is getting delivered this week. Gonna try and set this up for you, but nobody is in a hurry to drive here. They just inexplicably dumped salt everywhere over 1/2" of snow again and these cars need clear bra big time.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Ok, the Liquid Blue car locally is getting delivered this week. Gonna try and set this up for you, but nobody is in a hurry to drive here. They just inexplicably dumped salt everywhere over 1/2" of snow again and these cars need clear bra big time.

No hurries Dave. The excitement is insane to see them together.

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
Does anybody have a count of how many have been delivered thus far?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
According to a post here, in another thread, that was outlining February sales, 3. Also posted in another thread, there are more expected to be delivered this week.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
More ARE expected this week.