Thursday February 16th, 2017

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yeah, and there is a dead pedal area with grip tape to the left of the pedal.

More milled and drilled aluminum. Lots of CF.

You show little sensitivity to the 3 pedal fans with those photos. Poor Specracer will return from vacation, full of energy only to see his world has come to a shambles.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Almost the same sales numbers as the Lincoln MKS
The Lincoln MKS was discontinued last year. There are very few of them left on dealers lots. Lincoln sales are up this year by almost 10%.

Chip

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Beautiful pictures.

Special thanks to Dave for allowing me to come by and shoot some photos of the car and some brief video.

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Someone posted that this car is VIN #10. Is that correct?
Yes, but like the 05/06, VINs aren't really related to build order. I think someone told me they can hang on to a VIN for like 6 months.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I think we should have all Ford GT Forum Members purchase a new Lincoln Continental to be used as their Daily Driver.
There are enough Ford 'Employees" on this Forum that we could provide "Xplan Friends and Family " discount paperwork to each person.!

andy (ajb)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
You show little sensitivity to the 3 pedal fans with those photos. Poor Specracer will return from vacation, full of energy only to see his world has come to a shambles.
Looks like there's room for a faux pedal...:biggrin

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Special thanks to Dave for allowing me to come by and shoot some photos of the car and some brief video.
No problem!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I'm a huge fan of the third pedal and I'm not missing it at all in that picture.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Stop showing this car in white. I keep telling myself I've made up my mind and foregoing white is okay...