The Next GT School

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Ok folks,

We have now officially got more GT owners wanting to participate in the December 7th-8th GT School than we have room for. As I have mentioned before, the maximum number of students per day is eight. Those that want to get in on this December GT School please get your $500.00 deposits in quickly, as it will be on a "first come first served" basis. You can send your check to:

Hille Racing, Inc.
1496 Brandon Road
Santa Ynez, CA 93460

Thank you for your support.
Richard Hille
The GT School

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Any of the "overflow" folks considering August?

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
GTJim,

Taking the GT School on the road is something we are considering for next year. The difficulties are significant, but we are trying to address them. If we do take the school on the road it will probably be a slightly different format just due to the logistics issues. We keep everyone up-to-date on progress.

Richard Hille
The GT School

Richard, I'd sure be interested in an east coast school!

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Joe Dozzo,

So far no further talk of the Aug/Sept School but there is still time. We are very close to putting that one together. We have You, Peak Completions and Donny Mac and his son, so that means we just need two more for both days and we are good to go.

The deposits are already starting to come in for the December GT School.

Richard Hille
The GT School

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Only three positions left in the December 7th - 8th GT School.

Richard Hille
The GT School

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
It appears that we will not be able to run the August 31st/September 1st GT School. That leaves only the December 7th-8th GT School before the end of the year.
I have Five deposits for the available eight positions. Several members including Chip Beck, Happy Feet and PHXGT had all expressed an interest in the December GT School. If they get their deposits in then the school will be sold out.

Richard Hille
The GT School

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
I have two weeks left before I have to commit to renting the track facility for the GT School. I am currently short one student for the Dec. 7th - 8th School. If I do not get a deposit before the end of the month I will be canceling the School and refunding the deposits I have already received.

I believe at this time that we will definitely not have enough students for the Aug. 31st - Sept. 1st GT School.

Richard Hille
The GT School

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Can't have you cancelling the event. Deposit is in the mail for Dec. 7-8 GT school.
Barry Levitan aka FlagstaffGT

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Thanks Barry,

I appreciate the support. I really did not want to cancel.

Richard Hille
The GT School

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Bummer about the august school... turned out that Donny and I both had conflicts come up...

Have fun in Dec guys! Looks like it will be great!

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Barry,

I got your check. Thanks, you have made the December 7th - 8th GT School a reality. More information to follow.

Richard Hille
The GT School

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Richard,

The 2J(sucker) ran Friday just enough to keep it limber......10 slow laps around the museum lot.

Will try to send you the video that a friend shot.

Sorry about the August school.

Donny

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Donny,

I would love to see the video. As to the school, we'll catch you next time.

Richard Hille
The GT School

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
OK guys,

I have at least one and possibly two spaces still open for the December 7th & 8th GT School. Several of you expressed an interest, deposits will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.

Richard Hille
The GT School

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
OK guys,

I have at least one and possibly two spaces still open for the December 7th & 8th GT School. Several of you expressed an interest, deposits will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.

Richard Hille
The GT School

Richard,
So are we running on the Streets the first day, then the big course on the second day? I'm asking because I've done the Streets a couple of times but never ran the big course, kinda scared of that turn 8/9.

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Bruce,

We will be running a large portion of the Streets course, counterclockwise on day one, followed by the Big Track which runs clockwise on day two. That way we minimize the tire issues. Plus, on day one we will be doing some very informative work on the skid pad.

Richard Hille
The GT School