The End

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
All remaining orders have been submitted. All remaining US cars will be delivered over the next ~140 days, and then a handful of EU cars. That's all she wrote.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
It will be fun watching the last deliveries as they will go to "special" owners.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Mostly just random normal customers. Henry's will be the final car produced. He came by to look at cars last week before finalizing his specification. Henry is a good dude. I've missed seeing him around Ford GTs.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I can't help feeling a little melancholy. As this winds down I hope the guys putting them together find something else to do and their talents are needed elsewhere.

Also feeling very fortunate to be part of all this and getting a NGT. Wow!

Will be interesting see how Henry specced his car.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
My last conversation with him convinced him RED was THE color.

Reactions: JWZ and Stef

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
He is a really cool dude, very unassuming and down to earth. I hope to see him at the helm one day.

Lancer76

GT Owner
Jun 27, 2011
Hamilton Ontario
Mine is being delivered on Oct 6th. I can't wait!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I agree Henry is a really nice guy. When I saw him in Atlanta I asked him how many people see his name tag and say yeah sure? He responded by saying you’d be surprised how many people say that! I said let’s switch name tags for a couple hours he laughed as I imagine he didn’t want to be too embarrassed wearing mine!
I assume Dbk that you’re going to get one of the last cars too I would assume so considering the hard work you’ve put in. It would be well deserved. Personally thank you for all you’ve done from starting the forum , rallies and to helping the selection process of the GT. I am forever grateful
Sincerely Roketman

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Incredible story and EPIC journey.

Reactions: JWZ

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Seems like just yesterday learning about Phoenix. What a ride.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
An Automotive dream Beyond Compare. Thank you for all you have done for us Dave.

Reactions: JWZ

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Congrats to all who received a NGT! Fantastic car of a lifetime (y) 🍻

Reactions: roketman

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
and then comes the electric version

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Mostly just random normal customers. Henry's will be the final car produced. He came by to look at cars last week before finalizing his specification. Henry is a good dude. I've missed seeing him around Ford GTs.
Lucky for Henry you are storing such a wide sample size of NFGTs. You saved him a trip to Canada.

Pro_GT_driver

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2010
and then comes the electric version
Hopefully NOT!

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Raj, if you see this thanks for the use of your reserved parking space at Multimatic. Unless you get 6 inches from the sign it‘s just parking between the arrows! Maybe that’s why everyone inside was helpful and nice to me on my tour.

Attachments

• A5024BC0-0DC1-428C-A7F2-29366469B6CD.jpeg
    A5024BC0-0DC1-428C-A7F2-29366469B6CD.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 67

Lancer76

GT Owner
Jun 27, 2011
Hamilton Ontario
Raj, if you see this thanks for the use of your reserved parking space at Multimatic. Unless you get 6 inches from the sign it‘s just parking between the arrows! Maybe that’s why everyone inside was helpful and nice to me on my tour.
Same thing happened to me with Raj's spot. I was asked politely to move my 350R as well. The sign is very difficult to read.

Reactions: steved57

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow! What a cool journey. An amazing car & a great group of people.

Ed

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
I can't help but to feel sad and happy at the same time. Sad that production is almost at an end but happy and blessed to have meet so many great owners. A big Thank you to Brian and Kevin @ Pat Milliken, Also to the great crew at Multimatic. I can't forget DBK for all his support and to all the members of this forum, you have truly welcomed me with open arms and it is very much appreciated... Thank you everyone.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I can't help but to feel sad and happy at the same time. Sad that production is almost at an end but happy and blessed to have meet so many great owners. A big Thank you to Brian and Kevin @ Pat Milliken, Also to the great crew at Multimatic. I can't forget DBK for all his support and to all the members of this forum, you have truly welcomed me with open arms and it is very much appreciated... Thank you everyone.

Joe
You’re welcome Joe. Is this the end, or just the beginning?

Reactions: 68Rcodeman