Thanks To Dave For An AWESOME Rally!

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
This was my first rally but won't be my last...
The brotherhood of GT owners is truly unique.

Had a great time meeting you guys and THANK YOU Dave for putting this lifelong memory together..

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
SECONDED! Thanks Dave and all who contributed to make this a great time!!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
As always a great time and great people. Thats what makes this group what it is. So where is Rally 7?? :biggrin

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I enjoyed meeting you Harvey!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
A very good time. And no bent cars. It was super to have the Robertsons there and be able to talk at length with them. A few of us hung around today and were able to head out to Bonneville Salt Flats. Another item checked off my bucket list.

A truly great and fun group of people who share a love for their Ford GTs!!!

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
This was my first rally but won't be my last...
The brotherhood of GT owners is truly unique.

Had a great time meeting you guys and THANK YOU Dave for putting this lifelong memory together..

Harvey, enjoyed visiting with you and your wife at dinner Thursday night.

I can tell you from experience, after this being my third rally, they just get better every year.

Just think, next year you get to go and see all the friends you made this year, and then make even more!!

Jeff

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Absolutely! It was so good to see everyone and be a part of this amazing group. Thank you Dave!

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
A tip of the hat Mr. B. - Thank you. :thumbsup

Great group, great venue, great time - Sue & I had a blast.

:cheers
Trent

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Thanks again Dave! May Rally 6 continue on through the weekend :biggrin

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Almost back in Denmark again, just delayed an hour because of engine trouble out of SLC - well it wasn´t a Ford - so now stuck in Paris of all places ... soon have completed more then 18300 kilometers in the air, more than 540 kilometers on the great track MMP and ready to go buy another FGT :biggrin

Thanks to all that made it possible - truly a great group of people! :thumbsup:thumbsup

If you ever come to Scandinavia, please let me know :banana

See ya at the next Rally

:cheers
Anders

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I had a Wonderful time at the Rally and topping of a great part of my long journey.......Great seeing everyone once again....GTJOEY1314

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Dave !! :cheers It was great to see everyone.. !! I am still on the road for a few more days !!

Aug 25, 2006
It was another wonderful gathering with Shadowboy, as every year smiling the entire time. This year my daughter came for her first time with her making it clear that she is ready to attend the next one too.

Thank you DBK and for all that worked so hard to create this wonderful moment in time for all of us.

Takes care

Shadowman

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Many thanks to Dave, Ron, Andy, and all who contributed to make my 2nd rally a fantastic experience.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Many Many Many Many Many THANKS Dave you are the best fun coordinator in the world!!!!! What a blast and already looking forward to Rally VII

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
What do you mean ? The rally is over ? JBG and I are still here!Monday and Tuesday we are doing the Boss 302 attack school.
Well we do actually know the rally is over .We helped DBK load his car today.Last car to leave,although Johns is in his trailer at the track.
I would agree ,our best rally yet!
Dbk a fine job! A great time , good friends ,great memories .Thank you my buddy!
I would come back to Miller and Utah in a flash!

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Well Daddy Dave, one more down and many more to come. Great job. Fine family. The best cars. Life is good...............GO BLU

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Mitchell, Jeff likewise..

Only thing left to do in order to prove we are a brothehood is to have our forum names tattooed
somewhere visable on our bodies.

I have arranged a forum discount at you local parlor ;)

sandman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
Thanks Dave!

I enjoyed chasing you through the countryside...still don't know why we were pulled over:wink

All in all a great event!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
A huge THANK YOU to Dave, and Sponsor Drew (Classic Insurance).

Every year I wonder how the event could possibly get any better, and each year Dave manages to exceed the prior one! I'd say that this year he set the bar pretty high! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I wonder if the Ford Marketing types ever figured the Ford GT owner demographic would find a common element??