Thank you Ford GT Forum! Welcoming M007 2021 Daytona Heritage on a sunny day in Southern California.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Ed Sims Gold NFGT

TomRidingGT-0001315.jpg

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Great photos Syco of all 3 GTs! I wish I could've been there but my 4 year old grand daughter's birthday party was the same time. I know the lighting was not the best but your photos are fantastic!

Ed

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Beautiful. Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing your road pics on Instagram and the forum.

Reactions: SYCO GT

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Great Story! Thanks for taking the time to share that with us! Love the GOLD wheels and the Front Pic showing the CARBON Weave is amazing!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thank you SPI! The gold wheels really called out to me and fit the historic tribute. The Heritage looks so different with the two wheel options, as the carbon gives it a more modern feel for sure.

Looking forward to seeing what 2022 brings and your upcoming Ford GT Studio Collection, which will undoubtedly be a fine specimen.

What a unique and custom collection of projects you have in your stable.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Aerial photo from a recent get together with Karl Brauer and Rich Caldwell. More to come.

GT Heritage Series-.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
So Cal Car Show Season is ramping up with multiple options every month, if not every weekend.

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: canibl and steved57

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Hi Syco GT, haven’t been on the site a while and I deleted my Facebook last year.

Beautiful pictures and great stories. I am a year behind you, and think things will start to happen later this Summer or Fall.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Randy,
Happy for you my friend!!
Roketman

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Making friends

Marconi-0002000.jpgMarconi-0001994.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Beautiful pictures and great stories. I am a year behind you, and think things will start to happen later this Summer or Fall.

Kevin, it's like what I imagine an endurance race must be like. Lots of pre-race preparation, anticipation, and then suddenly it gets very real and everything starts happening really fast in the final laps of the race!

Congrats! Super excited for you!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Gorgeous pictures! Although I love the Senna and realize what an incredible car it is, I can't help but be biased and strongly prefer your GT. Such an amazing looking car!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
GT, hands down.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I can't help but be biased and strongly prefer your GT. Such an amazing looking car!

Bias or no bias, I think the NFGT does have the sleeker and more timeless design. For some reason, the Senna design already looks dated, definitely not as cohesive.

As for the Speedtail parked nearby - now, in my opinion, that is a extremely unique and visually arresting design, as well as functional.

Marconi-0001915-2.jpg

Reactions: canibl and GTMD

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Threesome

AEshoot-4892.jpgAEshoot-4898.jpg

Reactions: B. West and extrap

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
WOW The AE Brand is still around?? Any idea who is behind it now (AE was Paul Walker and Roger Rodas brand)?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
WOW The AE Brand is still around?? Any idea who is behind it now (AE was Paul Walker and Roger Rodas brand)?

They have a website:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Saturday Night Supercars at Sunset Show

PFSshow-0002089.jpg

Reactions: extrap

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime