Ten Questions with: Scott Ahlman

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
i have to admit i did not see this before (probably was posted during my short absence from the forum) but a great read indeed and really enjoyed hearing about the process and the emotions from inside the camp that was responsible for such a great car.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Thank You Scott. Your 10 question answers are greatly appreciated.

Best of luck on all of your endeavors.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
What a tremendous honor it is to have the guys with the brains here to expound on their experiences with Ford and the Petunia project. Thank you Scott, for taking the time to give us these great nuggets of information and also for staying tuned in to the GT community. I am looking forward to seeing the products you come up with for our group!

Big thanks to LaDave for continuing to bring us these great pieces of GT history. I was just thinking to myself about all the things you do to help this group, with very little expectations in return. When it occurred to me that I doubt I know 1/2 the things you are involved in for our benefit. Thank you for things like this and thank you for the forum.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Very cool. Also very intrigued about the new chassis items. Great to see the aftermarket hasn't completely forgotten about this now 7 year old car.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Great Q&A!

Thank you for all your help here on this site. I too am looking forward to seeing your new offerings to the FGT world come to market. :thumbsup

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Thanks, great info!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Scott is great asset to the FGT community, a wealth of knowledge!

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Many many thanks to both Scott and Dave for posting this!

Again, I'm blown away by the knowledge and experience of the folks who designed, tested and built our cars.

Not to mention their willingness to participate and share all that all these years later.

And thanks again to Ford for putting it all together at a price point I could afford. AMAZING!!! :thumbsup

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
We are a very privileged group of people. This is the kind of behind the scenes knowledge, insight, and history that all car enthusiasts cherish.

Thank you Scott and Dave.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thanks great post

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No problem guys. It's always a real pleasure to hear from GT team members in their own words. I have a few more of these waiting in the wings.

Just checked the landing page for the house. Very cool stuff Scott. Would love more details and images. I can imagine what a project that was. Makes messing with cars look easy. The exterior cladding is very similar to some units I own that were built "green."

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
We are a very privileged group of people. This is the kind of behind the scenes knowledge, insight, and history that all car enthusiasts cherish.

Thank you Scott and Dave.
+1

Exactly what makes this Forum different from others!

Scott, great job in sharing your experiences and Dave for asking/posting his answers.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Fun reading again.

05/06 GT has stood the test of time.

Thee most Iconic automobile of all time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk