Stradman buys a 2005 GT in Hawaii

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
We met at rally 12 and he’s been over to my place. I really like him, well spoken and enthusiastic.

Good to know, seems like you tubers are more like actors playing a character these days.

Reactions: Voda

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Good to know, seems like you tubers are more like actors playing a character these days.
He’s a pretty genuine and humble guy.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Our kids mentioned that he is raising funds for a "hypercar".

Voda

Aug 26, 2014
Las Vegas
Couldn't agree more. Many don't know jack about driving and just ride coat tails kissing ass to get close to these hypercars then they review them like experts. Demuro is different. His mannerisms are irritating to watch for me and he could use a voice-over, but he does know his stuff more than most.
This particular youtuber who bought the FGT comes off as a d-bag in his videos IMOP. Unwatchable. Maybe it's an act. Who knows. To each his own. I simply pass. Glad he's found a way to make a living.
Hell look at that d-bag youtuber who competed on the Netflix Fastest Car 2 (dumb show, but ran out of stuff to watch, so watched. Kind of embarrassed to admit it). That kid reviews cars, yet he couldn't even launch a flappy-paddle off the line. Pathetic. Really pathetic. Unqualified and talks out his ass. "No soup for you!"

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Our society is going thru a huge paradigm shift and faster than it has ever done before.

It makes the generational differences significantly more pronounced. I cannot relate to young adults very well, but remember when I was the young guy, the older guys seemed just like us, just older.

I was surprised as I thought he said his FGT was his " halo" car in his earlier video.

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Our society is going thru a huge paradigm shift and faster than it has ever done so ever before.

It makes the generational differences significantly more pronounced. I cannot relate to young adults very well, but remember when I was the young guy, the older guys seemed just like us, just older.

I was surprised as I thought he said his FGT was his " halo" car in his earlier video.
agree with what you said and at one point we were that d-bag young fools to our then elder counterparts... but still this new generation seems to have veered off course in quite a spectacular way ,much more so than before.... before if you saw an idiot you'd say oh well who cares go be an idiot over there by yourself.. now you see an idiot and they have millions of followers and huge social media presence and platform not to mention the money that comes along with it... as someone said glad they have made a way to make a living but it also sets an example for others to follow... tis the world today...

Reactions: 2112 and Voda

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Couldn't agree more. Many don't know jack about driving and just ride coat tails kissing ass to get close to these hypercars then they review them like experts. Demuro is different. His mannerisms are irritating to watch for me and he could use a voice-over, but he does know his stuff more than most.
This particular youtuber who bought the FGT comes off as a d-bag in his videos IMOP. Unwatchable. Maybe it's an act. Who knows. To each his own. I simply pass. Glad he's found a way to make a living.
Hell look at that d-bag youtuber who competed on the Netflix Fastest Car 2 (dumb show, but ran out of stuff to watch, so watched. Kind of embarrassed to admit it). That kid reviews cars, yet he couldn't even launch a flappy-paddle off the line. Pathetic. Really pathetic. Unqualified and talks out his ass. "No soup for you!"

Please let me know when you've successfully purchased a GT and I'll restore your posting privileges.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
agree with what you said and at one point we were that d-bag young fools to our then elder counterparts... but still this new generation seems to have veered off course in quite a spectacular way ,much more so than before.... before if you saw an idiot you'd say oh well who cares go be an idiot over there by yourself.. now you see an idiot and they have millions of followers and huge social media presence and platform not to mention the money that comes along with it... as someone said glad they have made a way to make a living but it also sets an example for others to follow... tis the world today...

All true.

NOW GIT OFF MY LAWN!

😁

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Please let me know when you've successfully purchased a GT and I'll restore your posting privileges.
I like your style. Brutal, yet honest.

QSS

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
No silly games here!
Cleanest forum out there

Reactions: Special K