Shadow Black Heritage at Pebble Beach

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas

Who said that a crappy little ecoboost V-6 could never sound bad-ass?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
It was cool in person!

Ed

Ed are you turning to the "Dark side" ?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Can we manually raise the wing when the car is standing still. ?! Looks like it would be a big help in cleaning and waxing the surfaces...

andy (ajb)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ed are you turning to the "Dark side" ?

I've already been there! Not going back! LOL

Ed

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014

First time I watched....I thought .....not impressive...but then I watched a couple more times...and it's not bad. Sure doesn't take away from the awesomeness of the car.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Just noticed the stripes on the underside of the wing. That will be a badass sight to behold when that flips vertical on a hard decel.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
That's where you put the Ferrari salute.. :biggrin

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
That's where you put the Ferrari salute.. :biggrin

I already have the sticker for the underside of the rear wing: "Sorry Ferrari"

Ed

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I already have the sticker for the underside of the rear wing: "Sorry Ferrari"I

Ed

OR - 'If you can read this, you must be driving a Ferrari....' :wink

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Some reason I didn't know about the turbo anti-lag design where it channels the back pressure air for spooling.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
A black NFGT has so many curves and detail in the bodywork is going to be a detailers worst nightmare, but is sure looks pretty.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
A black NFGT has so many curves and detail in the bodywork is going to be a detailers worst nightmare, but is sure looks pretty.

I love my stripe delete black gt It was the exact color I wanted and took me over a year and half to find the right car, I still think its the best color for that car, but I have to say in this new car I prefer the blue or dark gray over the black!

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
I think .......I just .......wet myself........

2016-pebble-beach-concept-lawn.jpg

2016-pebble-beach-concept-lawn.jpg

Jerry K

Feb 17, 2016
San Francisco
I went to Pebble on Saturday in my '57 Tbird (resto-mod), just hoping to get a glimpse of the GT since I got my approval email the day before. They brought it out to the putting green next to the main lodge at 4pm and I got to stand right next to it. They opened the hood and showed the engine and also the passenger door to show the interior. It looked pretty great thought the interior was not completely finished on this display model. I had been thinking about the Black Heritage edition as my choice from the photos (also preferred by my son). But as pretty as it was, I think I am going stick with my normal recurring preference for Red. The Ford program manager said that they would send a custom configuration kit to each buyer. I asked to go to Detroit to configure mine in person at their studio but he could not commit to that. Pretty exciting car!!

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Welcome Jerry. Congratulations. It's my understanding the welcome guides should be sent shortly. Hopefully answers are provided to these questions.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Welcome Jerry. Congratulations. It's my understanding the welcome guides should be sent shortly. Hopefully answers are provided to these questions.

From what I heard from the Ford team onsite at Pebble Beach... we may be waiting another 2 or 3 weeks.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
From what I heard from the Ford team onsite at Pebble Beach... we may be waiting another 2 or 3 weeks.

Good info, Jerry! Thanks for sharing! We can all exhale now!! LOL

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sweet Lord...

d95c5f1863c5d60c696de6446cf488c4.jpg

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
No configurator decisions if you go this route. Fixe prix menu. It is stunning. I dressed full on FGT Fanboy on Sunday at Pebble. Had to go back and look at the car 3 times. Wife thought I was nuts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 358

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Can't get enough of this car... Totally awesome!