Secondary market.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Have any of the early NFGT's sold on secondary market at this point.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Legal of course.

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Legally?

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I met a guy at a show last week that didn't receive an allocation and now is waiting to purchase one after the 2 year waiting period. The only one that I know is out there is the one in Texas that is past the 2 year waiting period, so it is "Legal" to sell according to Ford agreement with the ordinal owner.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What is the relevance of the answer to this question?

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thanks. Thread starter has an allocation and the question was for him.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks. Thread starter has an allocation and the question was for him.

Well if he doesn't want it he can pass his allocation on to me!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Of course i want it, and plan on keeping it as i have my 2005 for close to 14 years. To answer DBK's question its much easier to justify a 500K+ expenditure to your better half if depreciation isn't a factor and and appreciation is. Been happily married for close to 59 years and want the streak to continue.

Reactions: Iconic GT

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Of course i want it, and plan on keeping it as i have my 2005 for close to 14 years. To answer DBK's question its much easier to justify a 500K+ expenditure to your better half if depreciation isn't a factor and and appreciation is. Been happily married for close to 59 years and want the streak to continue.
The limited number of sales that could have possibly occurred, at this point, couldn't be used to predict future values, with any great degree of confidence. If you can afford it, you don't have to justify it. I've got 41 years of wedded bliss, and 5 years that we lived together before marriage. I did seek "pre-approval" of the potential purchase (and received it), but I wasn't willing to part with the 05 for it, thus I didn't apply. The reason I'd have to part with the 05, is limited space, and I won't store off premises. Be thrilled that you received an allocation, and look forward to enjoying the car.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
The reason I'd have to part with the 05, is limited space, and I won't store off premises.

So I guess I can't look to you for help with storage, then? Sigh....

Reactions: RPM217

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
The limited number of sales that could have possibly occurred, at this point, couldn't be used to predict future values, with any great degree of confidence. If you can afford it, you don't have to justify it. I've got 41 years of wedded bliss, and 5 years that we lived together before marriage. I did seek "pre-approval" of the potential purchase (and received it), but I wasn't willing to part with the 05 for it, thus I didn't apply. The reason I'd have to part with the 05, is limited space, and I won't store off premises. Be thrilled that you received an allocation, and look forward to enjoying the car.
Of course i'm thrilled. The implication of anything else is BS. The question i raised with this thread is in everybody's mind. I constantly watch the value of the 05-06 GT's with no intention desire to sell. And you bet your arse i can afford it. That doesn't mean I don't have to discuss this 500K+ expenditure with my wife Linda.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I simply don't get the hostility towards people wanting to disccus the potential value of the NFGT.

Last edited:

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I guess mine is legally now available for sale. But since it’s the least valuable in the world with the highest mileage, and my dog has thrown up in it, not interested.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Wouldn't the dog vomit make it a "one of one" and thus worth more?:ROFLMAO:

QSS

Reactions: Ed Sims

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Depends what kind of dog? :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Was the dog driving?

Ed

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Was the dog driving?

Ed

Any Idea how to teach the dog driving the GT?56179

Pro_GT_driver

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2010
No chance, it doesn't have the dog ring gearbox.🐕

Reactions: Andre Q

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
J
Depends what kind of dog? :)
this kind of dog.....
Go ahead, get in and take this car. My dog doesn’t bite. Too hard.

Attachments

• 64E013CB-FAF1-493E-806C-8D0A0A2BC02F.jpeg
    64E013CB-FAF1-493E-806C-8D0A0A2BC02F.jpeg
    573.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: