ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
You missed it?!?

Dave.......I thought Saturday the 17th was reserved to honor my 29th birthday.:wink

It was Chris, a BIG celebration. Where the hell were you?? That party was Saturday, October 17, 1951. :cheers

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday night.

Is it safe to assume most people will be getting to Austin on tuesday, and if so are we going to have a happy hour so that everyone can get acquainted?
Just wondering because thats how it was done in Vegas and it worked out very well.

Yes, although there is no offical Rally function on Tuesday night there will be a gathering in the bar and I will post details of a Tuesday night dinner in a seperate thread a couple months before the event.

Chip

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
DBK - there seems to be "a drawing error" on the Rally VI first page of the entry link . Page two appears just fine. FYI Jeff

Drawing error is only for the screen - page prints out fully....

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Hotel Booked...... Registration form downloaded!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Yes, although there is no offical Rally function on Tuesday night there will be a gathering in the bar and I will post details of a Tuesday night dinner in a seperate thread a couple months before the event.

Chip

I'll drink to that!:cheers

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Hotel Booked. Registration Paid. Fax Manana. :cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

Chip

thank you Chip :cheers

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I propose a tuesday Makers Mark toast!!

But we need to let the Hotel know they should order several extra bottles.:biggrin

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
In for Tuesday!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
In for Tuesday as well...

just got back to internet service and will be registered by the am :cheers

thanks DBK!!

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Done and Done!

Thanks Dave and all who are helping out!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just for those who questioned, I talked to the Texas Mile folks today and the GTX1 is 99% good to go, they just need to talk with their tech people and reaffirm.

Also, we're exploring a crazy idea from Rich Brooks on the fire extinguisher situation. Though it's an easy and quick switch to pop in a few fire extinguisher brackets, Rich suggested that if we could get it to pass, they would bolt a fire extinguisher to a child seat, than secure the child seat in the OE passenger side belts. Not sure yet, but it's possible. And hilarious. We'll definitely dress it up :lol

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
All done ready to go!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
on the fire extinguisher:

I use a small one (can't remember the size) and use the supplied bracket to attach to the passenger seatbelt. This works and they have never said anything about it to me or anyone else that does it this way.

Just throwing this out there for people who don't want to bolt things to the inside of their GT.

i guess I could take a pic of what I mean so you guys would understand.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Flights booked, hotel booked, registration form sent, and Mark is completing the transport company:willy:willy:willy Can't wait:banana I will be in for Tuesday dinner as well:cheers

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
DBK
Sign me up for tuesdays dinner please .
Jbsteven I would like to see a picture please.
"I use a small one (can't remember the size) and use the supplied bracket to attach to the passenger "

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Dave -

I'll be there on Tuesday also, with the Scottsdale group - please include me for any dinner plans.

Thanks - Ralphie

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
+1 on the tues thing

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
DBK
Sign me up for tuesdays dinner please .
Jbsteven I would like to see a picture please.
"I use a small one (can't remember the size) and use the supplied bracket to attach to the passenger "

this was approved last March at the Mile for the extinguisher. they are not strict about the whole extinguisher thing.

Attachments

• extin.jpg
    extin.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 337

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol Problem solved!