Rally Name Tags

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
I talked to others at the rally and we all had a consensus that our name tags need to be double sided. Every time you try to look at some ones name tag it was turned around and a white sheet is all you could see. Should be easy fix and not cost very much, if it adds $5.00 to our rally cost so be it. What do the rest of you think? Maybe if we twist DBK’s arm and this can happen for next years rally.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Great idea!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
But then it cant be an impromptu canvas for Camillo, like it was for us this year.... Larger fonts cant hurt either, and I still have good vision too...

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Blake, just roll up a small piece of duct tape and stick it to your shirt so it stays right side out. :)

I actually put the track sessions schedule in the back side when we do track days. Comes in handy!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
How about stick on tattoos for our foreheads.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I like it.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

DBK rarely misses an opportunity. The white robes should have been personalized with forum names and car colors. ;-(

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Blake, I think that is a great idea as well.
I am terrible with names....

But hey, this would work too!!!!

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
We went to a conference a while back and they had a wide bar magnet on the back of the name tags. You simply put a second magnet inside your shirt and tada!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
We went to a conference a while back and they had a wide bar magnet on the back of the name tags. You simply put a second magnet inside your shirt and tada!
Awesome and your balance, elbows and knees will feel surprisingly better as well.

Vince H

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry, magnets don't work. This was proven years ago and published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Sorry, magnets don't work. This was proven years ago and published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Sorry Dr. Frank. I should have indicated that was completely toung in cheek. The whole magnet thing always seemed a bit of snake oil to me.

Vince H

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Sorry Dr. Frank. I should have indicated that was completely toung in cheek. The whole magnet thing always seemed a bit of snake oil to me.

Vince H
You should use pyramids! :lol

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Dang it Dr Frank!

Now what do I do about the tan line where the special, expensive magnet bracelet I wear for golf is????

Next you are going to tell us a asprin every day is BS.

LB
(Laughing)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Aspirin being replaced by Plavix and two other new anti-platelet drugs.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006

That's right ... you need to use copper ... of course the whole make it stick to your pocket idea won't work ... but the green patina after a good sweat or to will look good ..