Rally Map!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If you are not on the map and have sent your registration more than a week ago, please send me a pm. If you are on the map, and have not sent me a registration, pm me and send your registration asap please.

Thanks

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
427 , GOT YOUR CONFIRM FROM DBK, WIIL PROCESS TOMORROW, THANKS AGAIN GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
*Map updated*

Yikes, this Rally is turning into a full time job with so many people coming. :eek

It will totally be worth it :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I hate to say this... but I think it's time to close the registration. A first time event with too many people can turn bad very easy.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I hate to be saying this, but Awsum is probably right... :bored And update the map, guys !

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
awsum is correct. close registration at the end of the week, give everyone final notice to sign up now and advise that there will be no on site registration.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
SLF360 said:
I hate to be saying this, but Awsum is probably right... :bored And update the map, guys !

You're on there! It just doesn't show Verona... :lol

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
! Verona, italy's GT capital, - no doubt !!

DBK said:
You're on there! It just doesn't show Verona... :lol
Excellent, thanks MAAANNN !
Verona should be on there, actually in My Street here, just across the Old Castle (Castelvecchio) is now the home of two GT's ! Both Midnight blue, with stripes.
When I got mine a year ago, I subsequently told my friend Francesco (the guy with the MC12, MercSLR, FCS, 575M, Rolls, Bentley etc - impressive underground 'lift' garage btw) about it how impressed I am with the car, and he now managed to get one too, just before the 1000 Miglia passed by here !

Just exact same colors like mine (but less bhp :lol )!! :eek Guess what, boys: Lately I only see him in the Ford ! :banana
Absolutely true, REALLY looks like it has become his favorite driver in no time... unfortunately he speakin not goood english :bored

Given that Italy's official allocation is two cars (vs five for Dubai), that means we have over 50% of the country's GT's in just one street! Verona just got another tourist attraction.... Very cool. isn't it ? They should call it the 'Ford GT mile' from now on..
Anybody coming by, PM me for some support to have fun here,

see you (GT hardcorers) at the rallye, can't wait !

SLF360

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
Excellent, thanks MAAANNN !
Verona should be on there, actually in My Street here, just across the Old Castle (Castelvecchio) is now the home of two GT's ! Both Midnight blue, with stripes.
When I got mine a year ago, I subsequently told my friend Francesco (the guy with the MC12, MercSLR, FCS, 575M, Rolls, Bentley etc - impressive underground 'lift' garage btw) about it how impressed I am with the car, and he now managed to get one too, just before the 1000 Miglia passed by here !

Just exact same colors like mine (but less bhp :lol )!! :eek Guess what, boys: Lately I only see him in the Ford ! :banana
Absolutely true, REALLY looks like it has become his favorite driver in no time... unfortunately he speakin not goood english :bored

Given that Italy's official allocation is two cars (vs five for Dubai), that means we have over 50% of the country's GT's in just one street! Verona just got another tourist attraction.... Very cool. isn't it ? They should call it the 'Ford GT mile' from now on..
Anybody coming by, PM me for some support to have fun here,

see you (GT hardcorers) at the rallye, can't wait !

SLF360

Stefan, was in Venice two weeks ago, spent a few days on the Amalfi coast I wanted so badly to attend the Mille Miglia, but... had to come back to serve AwsumGT aka Blue&White Cioppino. Then he didn't show up...

Last year we watched the cars blast through Sienna. I have a Miglia Jones...
Let's discuss at Wixsom over the vodka of YOUR choice :banana :cheers :banana

I'll host Monterey if you host Mille??? :biggrin Looking forward to meeting all in Detroit.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Not on map.

How come I don't show up on the rally map? I was one of the first to register and book a room.

Chip

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Chip...Did you zoom in on the map? because there may be more names under one flag on the map. I know in Fresno there is one flag until you zoom in to find 3 there.

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Got it.

Awsum GT said:
Chip...Did you zoom in on the map? because there may be more names under one flag on the map. I know in Fresno there is one flag until you zoom in to find 3 there.
Thanks Awsum, that's all I needed to do. See you at the rally. :banana

Chip

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
bony said:
Stefan, was in Venice two weeks ago, spent a few days on the Amalfi coast I wanted so badly to attend the Mille Miglia, but... had to come back to serve AwsumGT aka Blue&White Cioppino. Then he didn't show up...

Last year we watched the cars blast through Sienna. I have a Miglia Jones...
Let's discuss at Wixsom over the vodka of YOUR choice :banana :cheers :banana

I'll host Monterey if you host Mille??? :biggrin Looking forward to meeting all in Detroit.

Hi Bony,
I also look forward to great times with you and the other wild guys ! Best vodka, definitely Tito's... from the ones available in the US.. You know it ?

cheers

stefan

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
Hi Bony,
I also look forward to great times with you and the other wild guys ! Best vodka, definitely Tito's... from the ones available in the US.. You know it ?

cheers

stefan

Greetings StefAN!!
TITO VODKA, doesn't ring a bell, I have been drinking OLD TENNIS SHOE VODKA, "the vodka with a sole" :banana :banana Actually ASSolute and Level do pay for some of my overhead so I have been known to have a couple of dozen ASSolute and tonics on a hot afternoon. However the GT's and sauce don't mix well do they? Looking forwaed to having a great time. :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party
Cheers, Daniel

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Danielo,

honestly Buddy: Try this one:

www.titos-vodka.com

..hope you find some in Fresno.., it's small batch but worth the search for it !

In any case, I'll try to bring a big one when we meet on the rallye for ya. Trust me, you will see why our Swedish friends aren't really up there anymore, and Grey Goose was a happy sale for Sidney Frank (for 2,2bio$) to Bacardi. That sum buy's you some christmas presents ! :wink

But a good thing for overhead coverage to have Absolute in your portfolio, sort of a no brainer vodka, isn't it !?

cheers & party on !

Stefan

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
Danielo,

honestly Buddy: Try this one:

www.titos-vodka.com

..hope you find some in Fresno.., it's small batch but worth the search for it !

In any case, I'll try to bring a big one when we meet on the rallye for ya. Trust me, you will see why our Swedish friends aren't really up there anymore, and Grey Goose was a happy sale for Sidney Frank (for 2,2bio$) to Bacardi. That sum buy's you some christmas presents ! :wink

But a good thing for overhead coverage to have Absolute in your portfolio, sort of a no brainer vodka, isn't it !?

cheers & party on !

Stefan

Stefan, Vodka from Texas, :lol next thing your going to tell me is the best chile in the world is on Kurfursdamstrasse... come on, :biggrin your pulling my leg. Tito is a control brand here in Californa at Trader Joes.

Yeah Sid made a ton on the sale of Goose (FTF) to Bacardi, gave his secretary a $25m bonus!! Sadly he passed away a few months ago. He was also know for bringing Jagermeister to the USA. Can't take it with you so go for the gusto.

Looking forward to Detroit.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
bony said:
Stefan, Vodka from Texas, :lol next thing your going to tell me is the best chile in the world is on Kurfursdamstrasse... come on, :biggrin your pulling my leg. Tito is a control brand here in Californa at Trader Joes.

Yeah Sid made a ton on the sale of Goose (FTF) to Bacardi, gave his secretary a $25m bonus!! Sadly he passed away a few months ago. He was also know for bringing Jagermeister to the USA. Can't take it with you so go for the gusto.

Looking forward to Detroit.
Bony,
don-t laugh . That is REAL good vodka. I've tasted all of them, or let's say many, many, many....and developed few amazing recipies on my own !

I remember Sid from the Jaegermeister 1Mio case party in the Pierre two years ago, just two days after he sold Grey Goose. He basically was erect in his wheelchair, amazing moment for him. RIP.

cheers

stefan

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
What you can do with Vodka!

1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka.
The solvent dissolves adhesive.

2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a
trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let set five
minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew

3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean
cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass
and kills germs.

4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting
your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka
disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.

5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.

6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to
cleanse the skin and tighten pores.

7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol
cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the
growth of healthy hair.

8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray bees or wasps
To kill them.

9. Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water in a Ziploc freezer
bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshable ice pack for aches, pain or
black eyes.

10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender
flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the
sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply
the tincture to aches and pains.

11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and
back as a liniment.

12. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.

13 Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.

14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the
urushiol oil from your skin.

15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth Allow your gums to
Absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.

And silly me. I've only been drinking the stuff!!!