dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Check this out guys-

http://www.frappr.com/fordgtforumrallyparticipants

I'll add people as I get the registrations. You can zoom in by region if you're planning a caravan or meetup in-transit. Don't try and email anyone because I used my own forum email to prevent unwanted mailings and only put in the zip.

Looks like a pretty good map to me :party

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Fabulous

This is really great. It makes it so much easier to see who's where. Thanks DBK

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I wish my registration would get to you. I want my dot on the map!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol It'll get here soon enough.

Did you guys figure out if you were trailering? I think the FL crew needs to work that out so Stefan and abolfaz can join in.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DBK said:
:lol It'll get here soon enough.

Did you guys figure out if you were trailering? I think the FL crew needs to work that out so Stefan and abolfaz can join in.

I was actually looking forward to the drive, but I'll trailer up with everyone else if that's what they all want to do. I'd even offer to fly the group up in my jet if we truck 'em up...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Florida Chris said:
I was actually looking forward to the drive, but I'll trailer up with everyone else if that's what they all want to do. I'd even offer to fly the group up in my jet if we truck 'em up...

Hey Chris, can you swing over to the left coast and pick me up to... otherwise I'll have to ride the Grey Dog :thumbsup :biggrin

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
DBK, the map is great! And I sure hope Florida Chris can get to bony or he's gonna be funky :eek when he arrives!

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Nice Map. Great job, Dave.

Thanks

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I have been using this to see if you got my entry. is this a good source? I only sent it snail mail, so want to be sure it was not lost.

Thanks DBK and all, Andy

Le Mans 123

Feb 28, 2006
DBK, what a fantastic tool! My father, TGD GT, and I will most likely be driving from El Dorado Hills, CA.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Chris- you got your dot! Kind of covered up by doccars' dot though. :lol

Specracer- got yours today. Map didn't like your zip code so I used the other one in your town.

Le Mans- Talk to Awsum GT(that goes for the rest of you west coast guys not bringing your cars). If you guys decide not to drive, I know he and Bony are trailering. We've got a couple father/son combos rolling into town. :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DBK said:
Chris- you got your dot! Kind of covered up by doccars' dot though. :lol

Woo Hoo! Finally. Now we just need the rest of the SFL crew to get their paperwork in!

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I'm sending mine in. Been out for a week, just bought a boat and it's consuming all my time ;-)

I was considering buying a trailer and towing mine all the way.
Would be better if we can have them all trucked together from FL.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thanks DBK!

Look forward to it, Andy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
i am off the map... ?

Hey Joey, I was there, now not, did you 86 me already? :bored What do I have to do the repent?? Detail your car? :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You're still on there. You and Jerry just live in the same Zip code so your markers are right on top of each other. Zoom in real close and you'll see both.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
great, thought I was sent back to Ferrarichat land.... :thumbsup

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Wow, only 39 registrations so far. I really thought there would be more by now.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Added 3 more today, and got a letter from a 4th "maybe". We got 42 in exactly two weeks, so even if we add that same amount over the next 13 weeks, I think that'll be plenty. I haven't done an updated count, but I think the first 37 registrations was 81 "actual" people.

I've also got a few people coming who just won't be on the lists because they don't really need to be. Camillo Pardo will have his car around(white/blue), and he said he's got a friend with a Heritage car that will be around as well. He also said he knows a "Kid" :wink who owns a red/white he'll try and drag up here. Same goes for the guys you and I know who keep their cars tucked away in garages around here...

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Sounds great. I'm sure the event will "Rock". It will be great to have all the locals participate.