Rally 13 cooking school sign up

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
For all GT Gals – The Cooking Class for Rally 13 is set!

After a few long years of not being together, it’s time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. With no car talk! Since the rally is late this year and the holidays are not far behind, let’s get a head start. This year, in small groups, we will be prepping and designing charcuterie boards. We’ll learn how to impress our friends and family with spectacular presentations.

Come join the group of GT Gals for an afternoon of Fun, Food, Fine wine and our very own GT Gal cocktail (the Phoenix). The event will be held at the Rally hotel (but attendance is limited) so no transportation is needed. We can stagger back to our rooms. The guys will be at the track event all day during our Cooking Class so come socialize with us.

This will be a perfect time to be together again and talk bout whatever we want. Realizing there will be some new faces this year, I thought it would be best to do something simple. This event should be perfect for the best of the best home chef or the first time novice wanting to learn how to wow their guests.

Let’s make this the best and biggest group of fantastic friends we call the GT Gals. The event will be held Wednesday November 3, 2021 from 1pm until 3pm. Cost is $160 per person. Post up your interest in attending and I will PM you with payment processing information. Once payment is received I will add you to the list. Note I will be without access to the Forum for 2 weeks but upon my return I will PM all those who want to attend in the order interest was received. My previous post asking for those who might be interested in the cooking class returned a count of 31 ladies. The contract with the hotel was made for an attendance of 30 so sign up early. The hotel “may” be able to accommodate a few more but it is not clear at this time if the attendance number can be increased, so sign up early.

Paid Sign up List
1 Specracer, Kelli Bentinct-Smith
2 THamonGT, Sue Hamon
3 Indy GT, Jennifer Dickie
4 PL510*Jeff, Terri Westby
5 Magic, Susan Ford
6 GTO987, Theresa Marshall
7 Shesgotlegs, Irene Cord
8 wmjim, Lynn Kreber
9 GKW05GT, Donna Wooley
10 GKW05GT, Amber Wooley
11 FlagstaffGT, Arlette Levitan
12 dreimer, Renee Reimer
13 TxViper, Heather Beard
14 texas mongrel, Roz Rowan
15 Mike Mosing, Jovette Mosing
16 Tachy, Valarie Hoffman
17 BM SoCal, Betty Mullally
18 Biginch Blake, Rene Hartman
19 FlorIdaho Chris, Crissy Wheeler
20 JWZ, Jennifer Brake (double pmt received, refund $160 at rally)
21 Mark H, Victoria Heidaker
22 Ed Sims, Heidi Sims
23 Awsum GT, Paula De Young
24 ???, Sue Shehadey
25 1418, Betti Hevia
26 thegtguy, Cassie Brooks
27 Triheart7, Gabrielle Rasi-Tanner
28 Iconic GT, Dana Jensen

Attachments

• Board.pdf
    230.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Valarie Hoffman DEFINITELY interested!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
yes for Terri Westby...YES!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Renee is in. Could not open attachment, may be anything there yet.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Donna/Amber in

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
For all GT Gals – The Cooking Class for Rally 13 is set!

After a few long years of not being together, it’s time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. With no car talk! Since the rally is late this year and the holidays are not far behind, let’s get a head start. This year, in small groups, we will be prepping and designing charcuterie boards. We’ll learn how to impress our friends and family with spectacular presentations.

Come join the group of GT Gals for an afternoon of Fun, Food, Fine wine and our very own GT Gal cocktail (the Phoenix). The event will be held at the Rally hotel (but attendance is limited) so no transportation is needed. We can stagger back to our rooms. The guys will be at the track event all day during our Cooking Class so come socialize with us.

This will be a perfect time to be together again and talk bout whatever we want. Realizing there will be some new faces this year, I thought it would be best to do something simple. This event should be perfect for the best of the best home chef or the first time novice wanting to learn how to wow their guests.

Let’s make this the best and biggest group of fantastic friends we call the GT Gals. The event will be held Wednesday November 3, 2021 from 1pm until 3pm. Cost is $160 per person. Post up your interest in attending and I will PM you with payment processing information. Once payment is received I will add you to the list. Note I will be without access to the Forum for 2 weeks but upon my return I will PM all those who want to attend in the order interest was received. My previous post asking for those who might be interested in the cooking class returned a count of 31 ladies. The contract with the hotel was made for an attendance of 30 so sign up early. The hotel “may” be able to accommodate a few more but it is not clear at this time if the attendance number can be increased, so sign up early.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Susan Ford - sign me up!!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Roz (Mrs Mongrel) wants in please

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Will mail a check tomorrow

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jami Kenison please. thank you

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Which day of the Rally is this…wife flying out late Monday or Tuesday. Attendance dependent on day.

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Lynn is in!

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Renee Reimer is in and looking forward to it.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Jennifer is in. Thanks for putting this together!

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Theresa is definitely in.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sue is in and her check is in the mail!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Back from vacation and note there is significant interest in the sign up process for this cooking class. Great! At this point 15 people have posted up and I have sent PM payment information to those expressing interest. Two have already paid and are on the list. As we receive your cooking class payments I will add your names to the attached list. This is always a fun event for the ladies. Thanks for the interest.

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Check will be mailed this afternoon. Thanks Bill

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Susan put her check in the mail yesterday. Thanks Bill.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Are there any payment plans available??

Reactions: Cobrar and Ed Sims