Rally 10 Dates

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I liked Daves initial response .... very precise and accurate description :wink Had Ralphies memory been better, it could even have been written by him .... :rofl:rofl:facepalm:

Last edited:

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
The suspense is killing me! Hopefully I don't have a wedding or something then. Can't wait. Finally a Rally I should be able to attend and meet everybody.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The group as a whole (Board of Directors) has restrictions on the number of Michigan residents that can attend. My vote for you can be bought Debt. How do you think so many Canadians are allowed?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Last 48 hours I have gotten e-mails from CEO Mark Fields, GVP of Global Product Development Raj Nair, and Henry Ford III (all of whom own Ford GTs) re: the Dust Devils - R9 video. The roster being put together for number 10 is just phenomenal. It's going to be a really special event in Dearborn.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Congratulations, really nice to hear that ~ reward for hard work!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Last 48 hours I have gotten e-mails from CEO Mark Fields, GVP of Global Product Development Raj Nair, and Henry Ford III (all of whom own Ford GTs) re: the Dust Devils - R9 video. The roster being put together for number 10 is just phenomenal. It's going to be a really special event in Dearborn.
YA,YA, YA ! Believe when I see it!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I cant wait this will be epic

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
2015 Rally X . . . . . . . . .such a long wait til it happens. Even better if the 2015 FGT calendar will be out by then.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
And all along I thought it was because we are so damn polite - well screw that. :biggrin

The group as a whole (Board of Directors) has restrictions on the number of Michigan residents that can attend. My vote for you can be bought Debt. How do you think so many Canadians are allowed?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
And all along I thought it was because we are so damn polite - well screw that. :biggrin

I think I still have a PM from you Trent when you informed me of a pending bar tab from you and Fred awaiting me. Can you move it to Frank? :biggrin

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I think I still have a PM from you Trent when you informed me of a pending bar tab from you and Fred awaiting me. Can you move it to Frank? :biggrin

HaHa I can do that - politely :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
After 10 years of bantering, it will be nice to see you guys, IF YOU SHOW UP!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

:pop:pop:pop:banana:banana:banana

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
After 10 years of bantering, it will be nice to see you guys, IF YOU SHOW UP!

If you do show up the drinks are on Dr Frank!

Ed

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
If you do show up the drinks are on Dr Frank!

Ed

Hell, I will be there too then!!!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Eric... drove home from Erie yesterday .. had to drop south I-79 to I-80 .. missed the 18 vehicle pile up at Clarion.... - wow what a trip .
How did your 'go=pro' video turn out from Las Vegas.?

andy (ajb)

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Eric... drove home from Erie yesterday .. had to drop south I-79 to I-80 .. missed the 18 vehicle pile up at Clarion.... - wow what a trip .
How did your 'go=pro' video turn out from Las Vegas.?

andy (ajb)

Hi Andy, yeah its a but messy up here right now.. I finally got the new Polaris axys out on the trails last night for the first time.... some of my video turned out ok but I have the original first gen Go pro, I need an upgrade...

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
If we were painfully close a week ago how close are you now Dave? :)

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Stay tuned. There is so much going on around this event that we've had to shift the planned dates a couple times.

It's going to be a really unbelievable experience.

I guess we can all understand what this statement was referring to now!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I guess we can all understand what this statement was referring to now!

What's your new "estimated guess".