Pulley / Tuner kits in stock $ 999

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
The big difference as Torrie points out is that his is available. The Ford Racing product has not been available for several years and never will be again.
I installed the Ford tune in my GT. sometime later i was contacted by
ford and ask if i would sell the download module back to them. I didn't.

Shawn

GT Owner
Nov 27, 2018
PA
I installed the Ford tune in my GT. sometime later i was contacted by
ford and ask if i would sell the download module back to them. I didn't.
Why would they want it back? Cant imagine they lost their program or are they worried about some sort of liability? Just curious

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I figured they wanted to sell it again.

Why would they want it back? Cant imagine they lost their program or are they worried about some sort of liability? Just curious
d

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
FYI this applies to our packages as well :

Purchase an SCT or BullyDog Tuner from us and Get Money Back!
GTX $50 Rebate
BDX $45 Rebate
SCT X4 $40 Rebate
SCT Livewire TS+ $40 Rebate
SCT iTSX $40 Rebate

Flier Link:

360vue

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2019
Orange County, CA
I just had Kendall install one in my car, can’t wait to brake in new clutch and see what the difference is!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Awesome, you will be pleased for certain.

lewishou

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2007
Atherton, CA
Since you had Kendall do the install, I am assuming that you are in California. How easy is it to pass the smog with the tune and pulley?

Lewis

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
We have these on hand and ready to ship right out with plenty of pulley's in stock

Reactions: Anthony

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Since you had Kendall do the install, I am assuming that you are in California. How easy is it to pass the smog with the tune and pulley?

Lewis

There is NO problem at all with passing SMOG in California (or I suspect any other state) using Torrie's tune. You just need to know that when you re-flash the ECU to change the tune, it resets all of your ECU smog monitors - which is identical to what happens when you change the GT's battery. You will just need to drive the car a bit 30-80 miles is typical so that the monitors have a chance to run and set. Many of the newer OBD code readers will also tell you the status of the monitors. We like to check the status of the monitors before we take them in for a smog check. If you should happen to take your car in and the technician says that one or more of your monitors is not set, simply tell them that you recently replaced the battery and you'll go drive some more and come back. Note that in California, you can have the EVAP monitor not set and still pass the inspection.

Reactions: tmcphail

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
+1

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
530whp if I remember right is what they do stock in most cases. Its the best bang for the buck mod there is for this car.

100% and all the difference. Torrie’s your man.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thank you Terry.

unotaz

GT Owner
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
Kendall is absolutely correct. I had Kendall installed the pulley and the ecu tune on my car a few years back. Recently I had to get my car smog checked at a STAR station. Prior to getting to it smog checked, I hooked up my OBD reader to check to see if there were any fault codes. Only my EVAP wasn't set, but that didn't stop me from passing smog.

Cadster

GT Owner
May 21, 2017
Kendall is absolutely correct. I had Kendall installed the pulley and the ecu tune on my car a few years back. Recently I had to get my car smog checked at a STAR station. Prior to getting to it smog checked, I hooked up my OBD reader to check to see if there were any fault codes. Only my EVAP wasn't set, but that didn't stop me from passing smog.

You running X-pipe too?

CampoLady

GT Owner
May 25, 2018
Hey Tomcat....Is that the Red GT ???

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
What OBD reader do you use? I picked one up but it doesn’t seem to work for that purpose. Works on my SUV just fine

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
You can read and erase codes with the SCT programmers.

Reactions: BM SoCal

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
What OBD reader do you use? I picked one up but it doesn’t seem to work for that purpose. Works on my SUV just fine
You can read and erase codes with the SCT programmers.

The SCT tuner I had could read and reset fault codes but didn't display the monitor status. Maybe the newer ones do, but for just reading codes it's an expensive solution. For example, all the SCT would display after a full (remove the battery reset, or load a new tune which also resets all the monitors) is the P0000 code (which says monitors not ready, but doesn't tell you which ones.)

I bought a Bluetooth OBDII adapter (for about $20) and use the Torque Lite app (free) to read and reset codes and the monitor status. Torque has full access to lots of real-time things as well and can do data logging, Their support page has a list of compatible Bluetooth devices. This is the one I got

Plus, it works on all the cars I have used it on. 2004 Dodge truck, Honda CRV, my daughter's Ford Focus, and the other daughter's Kia.

Last edited:
Reactions: BM SoCal

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Torrie, I have your pulley/tune and love it.

When I installed it in 2008, only ethanol 93 octane was available. Recently stations in my area started offering ethanol-free 93 octane. Do I need a new tune to run ethanol-free 93 octane? No fault codes are showing.

Second question, my GT sometimes sits for a few months without being run. Is it better for me to run ethanol or ethanol-free 93 octane?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Your current files are fine and I would probably use E0 93 given that over E10