Performance power went 283 in the mile a couple days ago kennedy space center... WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
This thread makes my head hurt. I think we should all leave this man alone. I'm not saying his run was legit or not, nor am I saying I agree with his way of handling himself on and off the track, but we can speculate all day long and get no where. As has already been suggested, I think the fastest 3 or 4 cars in mile racing (Ray / Heffner car, Mark / Hennessey car, Johnny / PPR car, etc) should all get together on the same day, same track, and go at it. Winner is the winner. No excuses. End of story.

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
I agree, it is all bull unless they all run at the same day and same conditions, win or loose they all have nothing to be ashamed of, all seam to be fantastic cars

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
We have come to the table and said we are willing to run any day the race wants to be put together. I am sure Ray would do the same. I am not claiming to be the fastest but I can promise you one thing, we will not go down easy!!! All you PPR supporters and there are not many I understand, call Johnny and get a commitment from him and let's do this.....

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
We have come to the table and said we are willing to run any day the race wants to be put together. I am sure Ray would do the same. I am not claiming to be the fastest but I can promise you one thing, we will not go down easy!!! All you PPR supporters and there are not many I understand, call Johnny and get a commitment from him and let's do this.....

Ok, we got one contender ready to go. Thank you Mark :)
By the way, wanna sell me that heritage back I sold you?? ;)

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV

As the Forum sponsored the Lemans car I can say for myself that I would love to be a sponsor for a face off like this and I am sure a lot of other members would as well. Besides if they like publicity as much as they appear to there is no way Speed channel would pass up doing a show on the battle of the Super GT's!! :cheers

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas

That sounds like a great way to get Peak to come out of retirement. Hope you can put it together.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
This thread makes my head hurt. I think we should all leave this man alone. I'm not saying his run was legit or not, nor am I saying I agree with his way of handling himself on and off the track, but we can speculate all day long and get no where. As has already been suggested, I think the fastest 3 or 4 cars in mile racing (Ray / Heffner car, Mark / Hennessey car, Johnny / PPR car, etc) should all get together on the same day, same track, and go at it. Winner is the winner. No excuses. End of story.

I tend to agree. Anything else is a pissing match and speculative.

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Thanks Shelby and its a no go on the Heritage, it's still only got 36 miles.........beautiful car!!! BTW, don't any of you think for one second that Ray is in retirement. He has some top secret things going on with the yellow GT and everyone knows Ray doesn't disappoint....... Like I said, we may not be the fastest or make the most HP, but we will give it our all guaranteed!!!!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Cool, sounds like everyone is in agreement. Hopefully they can get it done, and hopefully nobody or their wives and kids gets shot.

:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.