Owner Review: Ford GT vs. F430 (Long, with Photos)

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
"No storage space to speak off...but honestly, how many people woud go with either the GT or 430 to a B&B or hotel?"
Frankly, we do that all the time with the F430 and the DB9. I only wish we could do it with the GT!
The only complaint I have with the GT.

I admire you for doing this. I am too afraid of overnight parking lots!
How do you like your Z8? I envy your car stable!!!

Last edited:

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I admit it, I have Ferrari fever and I want a 430 Spyder. Remembered and found this fantastic write-up and comparison which just adds fuel to the fire for me.

What's perhaps most interesting to me has been the price trends of the two cars... Can't touch a 15K mile GT for anything near original sticker. I could buy 2 15K mile F430's for their original sticker... I'll "make do" with one.

lewishou

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2007
Atherton, CA
I admit it, I have Ferrari fever and I want a 430 Spyder. Remembered and found this fantastic write-up and comparison which just adds fuel to the fire for me.

What's perhaps most interesting to me has been the price trends of the two cars... Can't touch a 15K mile GT for anything near original sticker. I could buy 2 15K mile F430's for their original sticker... I'll "make do" with one.

I just bought a 430 Scuderia to keep my GT company. Completely different cars. I say do it!

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Hi Guys! Wow, what a blast from the past. I was innocently lurking about here, and saw this post. Reading it brought back many a fond memory. I don't post here much anymore, but I still have my fantastic TTGT.

Funny, I also have a new Ferrari coming...its a Pista that I was lucky enough to get to spec. Now, its no NGT mind you, but still pretty cool. Here's a shot the factory sent me. Should be here by Thanksgiving. Long live the GT, and long live Ferrari. Now...when does that movie come out?

CPS_b10d6afd3b9f66482e8cd95dff6bb2b0_2736x1824.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We are all still here, come back more often!

I don't post here much anymore, but I still have my fantastic TTGT.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
pista is very cool.. our own drV8 got one a little while ago and I had a chance to go see it..

and yes come back we need your commentaries.

Reactions: steved57