Ok be honest...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
How many guys have made changes to their daily routine waiting for this GT application??

Maybe you're spending more time online here or on the Ford GT site waiting for the Application status to change from " Coming Soon " to " Apply Now " and hopefully you not so late and it says "Sorry Sold Out " .

Maybe you're checking your phone constantly ..,,, expecting a text from your GT buddy that the application is up and you better get on it !!

Maybe your postponing that trip so you not off somewhere where you can't be reached !! :lol ..

Or Maybe that's just me,,, the suspense is killing me !!.. :biggrin

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm waiting patiently. Certainly not changing my life for it. I don't think Ford is going to announce a web site at noon on Tuesday with application cutoff date of noon Wednesday. Probably at least a month if not more so everyone who wants one gets a chance to find out about it. It doesn't look like they are going to preannounce in the press for a future date, so when it opens the press will have to catch up. Then the ranking and rating (ranting and raving) to see who gets one goes on.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Maybe you're spending more time online here or on the Ford GT site waiting for the Application status to change from " Coming Soon " to " Apply Now " and hopefully you not so late and it says "Sorry Sold Out " .

Maybe you're checking your phone constantly ..,,, expecting a text from your GT buddy that the application is up and you better get on it !!

Keep adding bandwidth...keeps getting overrun. Lotta people checking on a daily basis.

Guess how my phone looks right now?

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I have been checking more often but not because I have any chance of being selected but rather for the entertainment of watching forum members turn into cannibals. Haha.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Be still my beating heart. Waiting with baited breath.

Vince H

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
My computer seems to be stuck on the FordGTForum site... can't seem to get anything done.... well can't get any work done. This is driving me crazy as well! :willy:willy:willy:willy

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I'm taking bids now on a kidney and/or lung if I was one of the lucky few!!

I wonder IF our current cars had remained under the radar and depreciated, if this car would be wanted by so many. I have to believe our cars are driving up the craziness of wanting the NFGT. CRAP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Keep adding bandwidth...keeps getting overrun. Lotta people checking on a daily basis.

Guess how my phone looks right now?

I can Imagine.. !! . :biggrin Daytona really added to the hype excitement factor !!

Last edited:

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
well ya.... I was really excited in January and it came and went and it still says January ... sooooo I will see if it happens in February .. IF it does great if not then I will just keep checking in ...every day in march and april and may...etc.... Its the only 2 cars on the planet that I really want ... my 2005 gt and the NFGT...

ryan

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I have been checking more often but not because I have any chance of being selected but rather for the entertainment of watching forum members turn into cannibals. Haha.

It's fun to see the posts for sure..!!

My computer seems to be stuck on the FordGTForum site... can't seem to get anything done.... well can't get any work done. This is driving me crazy as well! :willy:willy:willy:willy

I'm happy to know it not just me !! Just wanted to see who would admit to it..

Longhorn

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
Houston
Checking daily and very, very, excited about it!

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Has not changed one bit. Looking forward to seeing it at some point but do not believe there is an advantage to be the first guy filling it out even the 100th guy to fill it out. I think Ford will take there time to go through each one weeding them out as they go till they have an acceptable number to work with. Then people will get notified .

Dominic

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Has not changed one bit. Looking forward to seeing it at some point but do not believe there is an advantage to be the first guy filling it out even the 100th guy to fill it out. I think Ford will take there time to go through each one weeding them out as they go till they have an acceptable number to work with. Then people will get notified .

Dominic

hummm ,, 64 posts since 2010,,, you are replying to my post now so maybe you are here more often now,,, :biggrin

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I doubt time will be of the essence, but the curiosity about the process is killing me. I also suspect they will need to provide updated specs and pricing at that time. It will be somewhat of a deterrent if price and performance are still unknowns.

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
checking 10 times a day......

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL

+1, but not checking more often.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
No additional time here, and certainly not modifying life in any way. Time will come. I'm patient. I have to assume if we get the nod, will be a couple years anyway, for delivery.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
It's fun to see the posts for sure..!!

I'm happy to know it not just me !! Just wanted to see who would admit to it..

I was just kidding... NOT

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Yeah - Stormcat... I am checking more often than usual. Sorting out and planning some financial changes too.
andy (ajb)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I hear the patient ones will get their cars in a few years... those of us that are not will get the first ones :thumbsup