New Texas Mile record set by Mark Heidaker.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Just plain OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
OUTSTANDING!!!

What a huge accomplishment for you and your team!! Thanks to you from a grateful community of FGT owners for putting our car on top of the pile at the Texas Mile!!

........man......go out of town for a couple of days and I missed reading about all the fun :lol

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Congrats and it was a pleasure meeting you guys....You guys did a great job of putting that thing together and 260+ is just around the corner...Seen Hennessy posted today that you will be at half mile in may, is that true?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Run looks drama free. Nice driving Sean! Dare I say this car has a lot more in it left to mess with. Like Milton Berle, they pulled out just enough to win. :biggrin

Seank

Texas Mile Record Holder
Jun 2, 2011
Katy
Thanks for all the great comments. We had a great weekend and most importantly it was rewarding with all the hard work that was put into this car by Kevin Kesterson(Hennessey Performance), John Mihovetz (Accufab Racing), and Shane Tecklenburg (Shane T tuning). I hope we can see some more GTs out in October. We were the only GT at the event! The car definitely has more and we will try and make some passes in October. We won't make the Mojave event, so for everyone going out be careful and play safe!!! Enjoy some racing in a wonderful car.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Wow!! That is freaking awesome!!! That GT is just a SCUD missile with a drivers seat.

What changes did your guys make to the transmission?

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
No changes to the tranny. Just a great motor and a driver hitting all the gears!!!!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Thanks for all the great comments. We had a great weekend and most importantly it was rewarding with all the hard work that was put into this car by Kevin Kesterson(Hennessey Performance), John Mihovetz (Accufab Racing), and Shane Tecklenburg (Shane T tuning). I hope we can see some more GTs out in October. We were the only GT at the event! The car definitely has more and we will try and make some passes in October. We won't make the Mojave event, so for everyone going out be careful and play safe!!! Enjoy some racing in a wonderful car.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Way to go Team Redneck. I will be at the October Mile as this was the first one I missed and I felt lost not being there.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No changes to the tranny.

That's awesome. GT transmission is a beast.

Seank

Texas Mile Record Holder
Jun 2, 2011
Katy
Stock Axles also...
That's awesome. GT transmission is a beast.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Really cool and an amazing job. well done!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Another good video:

[video=youtube;7tZPj7Ebh0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tZPj7Ebh0o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
And one more. Like the crowd reaction. Engine bay looks sweet.

[video=youtube;dK1PqpBPRT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK1PqpBPRT0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I am amased at how much is based on stock configuration WOW.

I am impressed with all your hard work, as I get to live through your eyes and check book :)

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Congratulations to all who were involved. This is how it turned up in one UK newspaper -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-acceleration-world-record-standing-mile.html

See "Comments" after the article - I'm always amazed that some people are so willing to flaunt their ignorance in public.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations to all who were involved. This is how it turned up in one UK newspaper -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-acceleration-world-record-standing-mile.html

See "Comments" after the article - I'm always amazed that some people are so willing to flaunt their ignorance in public.

That's awesome! What a title! "Racing driver Sean Kennedy breaks acceleration world record for the standing mile!"

First rule of the internet - never read the comments section. :lol

H

HHGT

From the comment section..

"This car is way more beautiful than a Bugatti Veyron, the chubby VW looks like their fat cat owners.":lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...world-record-standing-mile.html#ixzz1qcj03D9V

H

HHGT

From the comment section..

"This car is way more beautiful than a Bugatti Veyron, the chubby VW looks like their fat cat owners."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...world-record-standing-mile.html#ixzz1qcj03D9V

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Pure envy and/or jealousy appear to be involved as well...

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
I would like to here more about your choice of Coils. I see they are no longer {Coil on plug} Did you do that so they are in a cooler place and is there a performance gain with those type of ignition coils?