New Pics...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is there less storage space than the '05-06 GTs?

Ed

Definitely. I mean, both are pretty much useless, but the shape of the storage is different. If you feel like it, you can pack creatively in the new one also.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Softer, smaller luggage and FedX here we come!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Changing spark plugs is going to be a bitch:frown

Thanks Dave, and thanks for the trunk and hood shots. Looks like enough room for a clean shirt, shorts and socks. Roadtrip!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Definitely. I mean, both are pretty much useless, but the shape of the storage is different. If you feel like it, you can pack creatively in the new one also.

.......or just get a buddy in his GT to carry your luggage for you

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
.......or just get a buddy in his GT to carry your luggage for you

We just need to have a chase van follow us!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
9558d96d70e0e2241bcd45852198de06.png

This picture is so rad. It demonstrates how incredible the design is. The white is graphic/contrasting and picks up the lines so well while the Blue highlights its stance and how sleek the new GT is. Testament to how jaw dropping it is no matter which way you go.

Vince H

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I think I will get one of these!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
As Tomy pointed out, yes, it will be brown, white, or yellow (UPS, FedEx, or DHL)

We just need to have a chase van follow us!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The blue NGT next to the white NGT makes me think about someday there will be an owner with multiple NGTs.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Changing spark plugs is going to be a bitch:frown

It's even easier than on the '05-06 GT. Just call the dealer & they will come with the trailer!

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Im so torn which color to get

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Im so torn which color to get
You can make your mind up now Ron...but it's gonna change by the time it comes to order with most of us. I get excited, the bored and go back to the configurator and WHAM...it changes. :)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
You can make your mind up now Ron...but it's gonna change by the time it comes to order with most of us. I get excited, the bored and go back to the configurator and WHAM...it changes. :)

Are you now on your 4th first choice Mike?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
My family agrees on the color (blue), but it's the stripe/no stripe decision that's giving us fits.

Me: "I don't think this car looks good with stripes. The shape of the car is too complex in the back."
Wife: "You are stupid then."

Yes, the conversation has degenerated into that mess.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I'm with Julie.

Howard

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Fascinating. At my house I'm still thinking stripes but my wife and daughter are saying, "No stripes."

These are trying times gentlemen.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Carl..... it will be stripes w you LOL

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm with Julie.

Howard

Sorry Paul... that's funny... :lol

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
My family agrees on the color (blue), but it's the stripe/no stripe decision that's giving us fits.

Me: "I don't think this car looks good with stripes. The shape of the car is too complex in the back."
Wife: "You are stupid then."

Yes, the conversation has degenerated into that mess.

:lol

I do think this would have been our biggest quandary, too. Are the stripes painted, or are they decals? Either way, if you are on the fence, I would go without. You can always do some vinyl/adhesive ones later if it suits you. For what it's worth though, I agree with YOU. Although, if you are ever going to parade it around with your current one, it would sure be cool to have them both better matched (with stripes). Yeah, I see your frustration! :confused

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Quisling Howard, I'll let Julie know where your allegiance lies. Clint, the stripes are painted. The decision tree is complicated, because even if we did stripes, we don't agree on the color. I like the forged, silver wheels with the Ingot stripes. With the exception of the Alcantara sills and console, I'm liking the base configuration of the car the best (no stripes/cloth seats/silver forged wheels).

I know, the most superficial of first world problems. I'm about to fall off the pointy top of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Last edited: