New Aluminum Billet & CF Caps Ready to Order

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
My Fellow GT Fanatics ,
I just received the first set of Aluminum Billet & Carbon Fiber Caps !! All I can say is Wow !! I'm not an easy guy to impress and I've just had my expectations beat !!
If Rolexx or one of those high end watch makers made caps they may look something like this. The detailed precision machining is incredible. The little machine pattern in the inlays is really trick ! It may not show up in the photos.

The past two years at SEMA I've kept my eye's out for something like this and never found it. Most companies make caps like the Ford racing caps and I wanted something a little more unique. I found this company" Project 321 " who makes some cool bike stuff. After some conversations with the owner Jake he decide to take on the Project. He was not that interested in a car cap project at the beginning, than when he discovered it was for our beloved Ford GT he decided to take on the project !! We started this back in Nov. and it was well worth the wait... It was never my plan to capture the world GT cap market and retire from it. A lot of time and effort went into these so I'm not getting involved in the sale or profit side of this project. I'm just happy to share and I hope Jake and his crew can recoup their costs.

Attached is the PDF file / order form. In order to save time and money you will be ordering directly from Project 321. Jake the owner is a true artistic machinist. Feel free to contact him. If you order these you won't be disappointed !!

The caps came to me in this decorative box. There is a (4) piece kit and a
(5) piece kit.
--The (4) piece kit will come with the (2) coolant tank caps an oil tank cap and a color matching "Ford GT " Machined Alum. key chain bottle opener

--The (5) piece kit will come with the (2) coolant tank caps an oil tank cap, a matching dip stick and a color matching "Ford GT " Machined Alum. key chain bottle opener.

I didn't receive the dip stick it should be ready any day. These caps and dipstick will be direct replacement parts. You do not modify any of your stock parts. The new Alum. CF caps use stock Ford internals.

These Jewels will spice up the engine bay for sure !!

Update: 3/12/2008

News FLash !!! I just spoke with Jake at Project # 321.. He appreciates the orders and the interest . He's going to offer a 10 % discount to GT forum members! If you have already ordered he will credit you the difference.
He thanks Us for the support. If you are going to order more than one set he may have a special deal for you !! There are also multiple GT & GT 500 owners here and he working on kits for those as well.. So if you're interested contact him and see about the multiple order discount !! Enjoy and Happy motoring !!

Update 3/26/08
Here's the dip sticks !! They look great !! Jake says thanks he's happy he could create these for us GT Fanatics !!

Update August 17 : The Power steering cap is now available. The order form hase been updated. See post # 108 for a photo. I will post a photo later..

Attachments

• Tank Cap Prj 002.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,335
  • Tank Cap Prj 012.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 012.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,326
  • Tank Cap Prj 013.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 013.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,333
  • dip stick.jpg
    dip stick.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 902
  • gt_6pc_orderform.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
More photos & info..

More photos and info: Color options are Red, Blue, Black and Polished. It will be hard to pick a color !! These are very reasonable considering the amount of time and effort that goes in to each one. These are machined ,anodized or polished, than re-machined , than the Carbon Fiber is set and final assembly takes place.

Attachments

• Tank Cap Prj 017.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 017.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Tank Cap Prj 018.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 018.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Tank Cap Prj 019.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 019.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Tank Cap Prj 022.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 022.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,278
  • Oil caps sml photo.jpg
    Oil caps sml photo.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,263
Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Very nice! I don't see the order form.

:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Very nice! I don't see the order form.

:thumbsup

Your too quick.. I had to locate the PDF file.. It should be there now..

I've got a local GT owner who wants black or polished so I'll post photos of those when they arrive.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can Todd order a gross of bottle openers?

Black 907

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 9, 2006
Very impressive!! another fine addition to the collection..

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Very impressive!! another fine addition to the collection..

I've got some Black & Polished ones coming so you can check them out !!:thumbsup

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
These caps look outstanding! :eek

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
These caps look outstanding! :eek

I knew you would appreciate them !! You won't be disappointed I promise !!:thumbsup

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just sent my check and order in yesterday. I got to have them on my girl! TG PS Blue's the color.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
stormcat pm sent.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
stormcat pm sent.

Thanks for your interest.. :thumbsup PM reply sent ...

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Brian - Buddy these caps look awesome! I can't wait to see Hellenor in person and check them out! Totally smoking, great job man. Love the key ring too. Now if I can only get you to fabricate and produce some FGT logo condoms for all of us. I know you will agree with me that your willy will look the biggest in a Tungsten FGT condom :)) since it's the fastest color FGT as well ;-)

Joel

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
I will send in the order for two 5 piece sets tomorrow. Looks great.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I will send in the order for two 5 piece sets tomorrow. Looks great.

You won't be disappointed !! Thanks for your support !! :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
News Flash !!! ............
I just spoke with Jake at Project # 321.. He appreciates the orders and the interest . He's going to offer a 10 % discount to GT forum members! If you have already ordered he will credit you the difference.
He thanks Us for the support. If you are going to order more than one set he may have a special deal for you !! There are also multiple GT & GT 500 owners here and he working on kits for those as well.. So if you're interested contact him and see about the multiple order discount !! Enjoy and Happy motoring !!.......:

Last edited:

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
How do you order, I want to sets of five.

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
That was two....ok,ok I need to learn how to spell

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
How do you order, I want to sets of five.

There is a PDF file at the end of the 1st post. Just click on the Icon. I know you just got your GT so you may not be that familiar with it yet. You have two coolant tanks and one oil tank which will be a total 3 caps. The fourth item is a nifty bottle opener which is more of a freebie. The (5) piece = the
(3) caps ,the dip stick (1) and the bottle opener. If you look at the photos the dipstick looks out of place. you'll probably want one. They weren't ready yet so I posted the photos with out. Now with the 10% discount to GT forum members the 5 piece set is a bargain !! ( I feel like a McDonald employee.. Do you want the 4 piece or 5 piece ?? ..:biggrin )

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian - Buddy these caps look awesome! I can't wait to see Hellenor in person and check them out! Totally smoking, great job man. Love the key ring too. Now if I can only get you to fabricate and produce some FGT logo condoms for all of us. I know you will agree with me that your willy will look the biggest in a Tungsten FGT condom :)) since it's the fastest color FGT as well ;-)

Joel

GT condoms...Huh... Let me see.. I think I know a good latex Mfgr...??? Should they have Stripes ???
Back in the 70's I wore Corduroy condoms and they were pretty groovy !!!.........:rofl ......... Get it ?? ehh.. Corduroy/ Groovy ..........:bored