New Aluminum Billet & CF Caps Ready to Order

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Order done. Talked to Jake- Great guy!!:thumbsup Really likes working with us GT guys. Oil dip sticks will be in the next 2 weeks. Will ship all 5 pieces out together.:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Dear Stormcat, I think the late nights you've spent alone working on these incredulous ideas has now warped your sense of humor. You need a trip to the frigid North to re-awaken your inner self and straighten out your sense of humor. Your friend, The Doctor

Oh, for all you guys that don't know, Latex is on it's way out. You almost can't find it in hospitals anymore. Being replaced by nitrile stuff. Too many allergies.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Dear Stormcat, I think the late nights you've spent alone working on these incredulous ideas has now warped your sense of humor. You need a trip to the frigid North to re-awaken your inner self and straighten out your sense of humor. Your friend, The Doctor

Oh, for all you guys that don't know, Latex is on it's way out. You almost can't find it in hospitals anymore. Being replaced by nitrile stuff. Too many allergies.

Thanks Frank, The GT condums will be nitrile with carbon fiber support ring!! :thumbsup

FordGT4fun

wow cool Brian nice caps, helenor will be happy be equiped with such nice caps. keep work going Brian
take care
Pierre

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
wow cool Brian nice caps, helenor will be happy be equiped with such nice caps. keep work going Brian
take care
Pierre

Hey Pierre,
Thanks for the comments on the caps !!! I hope you and Carine had a good time in Florida !! And I hope you had a safe trip home.. I made a post a while back.. It's called the "French Connection" your face is on the net !!

Last edited:

FordGT4fun

Hey Brian, so you need to read the thread with more attention :)
i post a message in the thread "french connection" when we came back from Florida.
What are your next plans for Helenor?
regards
Pierre

P.S best regards to all the GT owners from South Florida

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Brian, so you need to read the thread with more attention :)
i post a message in the thread "french connection" when we came back from Florida.
What are your next plans for Helenor?
regards
Pierre

P.S best regards to all the GT owners from South Florida

Hey Pierre, Sorry I missed the post.. I'll check it out... Watch this space for coming details of the next project... :secret:

send more cookies !!:biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Order done. Talked to Jake- Great guy!!:thumbsup Really likes working with us GT guys. Oil dip sticks will be in the next 2 weeks. Will ship all 5 pieces out together.:biggrin

Good news !! I just heard from Jake and he got some dip sticks in. Complete orders will bee shipping real soon !!..:thumbsup

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Thx for the update Stormcat. Great news! :thumbsup Can't wait to see them live.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
will place an order tomorrow...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
will place an order tomorrow...

Awsum GT , Thanks for your support you're gonna like em !!! :thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
O.K. I love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a Black no stripe GT what color do I get?:shrug

--

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gtnj - Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
O.K. I love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a Black no stripe GT what color do I get?:shrug

--

I'm going to be receiving some Black & some Polished any day and I'll post some photos of them installed. I have a local owner with a black no stripe GT who is going to choose between those two options.
I choose blue for the Tungsten car because I have a lot of other blue accents on the car. The Blue also ties in with the valve covers so don't write off that color. Like Frank said.. I will be putting the Red on my red GT just because!!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Gtnj - Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED?

You must have a thing for red DOC ! :willy

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I'm going to be receiving some Black & some Polished any day and I'll post some photos of them installed. I have a local owner with a black no stripe GT who is going to choose between those two options.
I choose blue for the Tungsten car because I have a lot of other blue accents on the car. The Blue also ties in with the valve covers so don't write off that color. Like Frank said.. I will be putting the Red on my red GT just because!!

Anxiously waiting!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Thats what I'm fighting with..What freaking color for a Heritage? I'm leaning towards black

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Thats what I'm fighting with..What freaking color for a Heritage? I'm leaning towards black

Or.... you could purchase my polished set that I bought a few months ago...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hot of the press.. oh mill I should say...

Here are some photos of The Black and Polished caps. I just unpacked these.. I'll post some on car photos later or tomorrow. A local GT buddy just saw my Blue ones today and he said the photos just do not capture the detail and quality of these gems !! I would have to agree !!

Attachments

• Tank Cap Prj 029.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 029.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Tank Cap Prj 032.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 032.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 217

ftmyersgt

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2007
Ft. Myers, Fl
Billet Caps

Received my order today. Major problem! These jewels are so nice I don't know whether to install them on the car or display them in my den. A great big "atta-boy" to Stormcat and Jake, with Project321. Jake and his crew are first rate and customer service oriented-a refreshing breath of air.