New Aluminum Billet & CF Caps Ready to Order

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
The Blue and Red are the top sellers according to Jake. I hope to have a red set here for my Red GT in the coming days. I'll post some photos of those as soon as I receive them !! Thanks for your support guys.. This will make it easier when I try talk Jake into some more GT projects !!

When I e-mailed Jake the other day he said he was out of red and blue was almost gone as well and they were setting up another run of these two.

Lots of black and polished so I ordered a set of black - can't wait :thumbsup

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Just spoke with Jake, caught him on a Saturday. I had ordered a set of black but didn't notice the 10% discount until after I'd sent off payment. Not a problem, for those that paid the full amount they're just sending refund checks along with the items when the ship them. One thing to be aware of, shipping isn't included so they'll send refund minus shipping.

What a great guy to talk to, looking forward to the next items they, along with Stormcat, come up with for us!

Also want to take the opportunity to pass along a big THANKS, and I'm pretty sure I can say it for most everyone on this forum,to Brian (Stormcat), for all that you do for all of us. It's truly a pleasure to watch your creativity and the way you selfishly facilitate fun stuff for all of us.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
When I e-mailed Jake the other day he said he was out of red and blue was almost gone as well and they were setting up another run of these two.

Lots of black and polished so I ordered a set of black - can't wait :thumbsup

All of the caps look great !! You'll be happy with the black caps!! I've got the Blue on the Tungsten car and Red coming for the Red car. We just put some black ones on Black 907's car and they look awesome !! I think I need another GT to put some Black caps under !!

Just spoke with Jake, caught him on a Saturday. I had ordered a set of black but didn't notice the 10% discount until after I'd sent off payment. Not a problem, for those that paid the full amount they're just sending refund checks along with the items when the ship them. One thing to be aware of, shipping isn't included so they'll send refund minus shipping.

What a great guy to talk to, looking forward to the next items they, along with Stormcat, come up with for us!

Also want to take the opportunity to pass along a big THANKS, and I'm pretty sure I can say it for most everyone on this forum,to Brian (Stormcat), for all that you do for all of us. It's truly a pleasure to watch your creativity and the way you selfishly facilitate fun stuff for all of us.

I really appreciate the kind words. I makes all of the time and effort for these projects worth while. Please understand nobody is getting rich over this stuff I do it because of my passion for the car and to share with the great group of guys here !! Happy Motoring !! :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Faxed my order in for the polished today!

If they don't pop quite enough I'll display them as someone else said and order the black.

It would be perfectly acceptable to have more than one set !! :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I 'll be bringing a new complete red set to the Tampa race. So if anyone there wants to see them let me know.. They are for my red car , but you maybe able to talk me out of them if you're really interested !!.:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, how about some BOTTLEHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Yeah, how about some BOTTLEHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

The time has come my friend.. Lazycat no more...:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, I see. Added my order.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Yes, I see. Added my order.

.......that's all ya got? No BusyCat? No CoolCat? :lol

Dude...ya gotta fall on your sword!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
King, I did on another post. Mea culpa.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Frank , here's some photos of the red caps.. I just put them on the Red GT. They look sweet.............

Attachments

• Tank Cap Prj 052.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 052.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Tank Cap Prj 053.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 053.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Tank Cap Prj 054.jpg
    Tank Cap Prj 054.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 207

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
gottem!!

Woooo ... hoooo .. got 'em today! Looked great, even the wife liked the looks, although there was the "they cost how much?" when she saw the invoice. Seemed to be ok when I compared them to jewelry ... somehow it all made sense then!!

They look great!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Woooo ... hoooo .. got 'em today! Looked great, even the wife liked the looks, although there was the "they cost how much?" when she saw the invoice. Seemed to be ok when I compared them to jewelry ... somehow it all made sense then!!

They look great!

Glad to hear you like them!! What color did you get?? Yes, they are very intricate and like fine jewelry worth the price !!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Only A Car Guy Can Appriciate Them !! I Sure Do !! Mine Look Great Thanx

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I received my polished set yesterday! So gorgeous I don't want to take them out of the display case! (but I will) However I ordered the 5-piece set but haven't received the dipstick? I'll call later today since they're still sleeping in Kali...

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Glad to hear you like them!! What color did you get?? Yes, they are very intricate and like fine jewelry worth the price !!

Decided to go with the black ones .. figured they'd match anything. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
I received my polished set yesterday! So gorgeous I don't want to take them out of the display case! (but I will) However I ordered the 5-piece set but haven't received the dipstick? I'll call later today since they're still sleeping in Kali...

Dipstick was in the case under the cardboard holding the pieces in place.

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
Can a person just order the dipstick only? Please call me at 316-788-5967. Do not have PC at home. Thanks. Doug Kennedy, Derby, KS. 67037.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Dipstick was in the case under the cardboard holding the pieces in place.

Yes it was! Thanks! I love the look of the polished but may order black just to compare and contrast.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mine were here when I got back from Vegas. Very impressive indeed! Soon as I finish catchig up here, I'll put them on, since it's 43 degrees and snowing outside. Global warming my butt.