My new Hero

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
Has anybody seen the ebay listing where the guy is selling the Heritage with 38 miles?

He has 15 GTs. # of them are Heritages.

Anybody knows who he is?

My hero!!!!

Wil

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
He's a guy that isn't very friendly about selling said GT. :lol Won't communicate by phone. Only by text. Apparently, he says he has 12 instead of the 15, which is what is in the pictures.

I looked him up and asked my peeps that handled all the rock star/multiples/exec deliveries at Ford and nobody had heard of him. He must have just pieced them together one by one from various dealers.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey guys, He is one of Racer X friends, racer x from texas........
Along time ago we posted a similar picture, goofing on my soon to be barn.....remember Bony thought I made up the picture.......Steve knows him and is a reserved guy.....
He has many more walls of cars like that just other brands.........gtjoey1314

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
That car was built right around the time that the new build crew came on the program. We had switched from team build to station build the first part of May 06. We trained the new crew the last 2 weeks of May. June 2nd of 06, 2/3rds of the old crew left, and the new crew started building the cars by themselves.

H

HHGT

Word has it that the guy has been inundated with various people/dealers trying to buy his entire collection or whatever is left of it.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I would buy the entire thing, but he has proven hard to contact. Won't take or return calls. Barely returns emails. I am sure he is getting a ton of interest

H

HHGT

An overseas German broker (I pretty sure you know him) has offered him Top $ for the whole lot to export and he declined.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I heard he has already made a deal with Donna Newman.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I heard he has already made a deal with Donna Newman.
Lol!!!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
If he made a deal with Donna Newman it will be interesting to see who ends up on the short end of that stick.

LOL

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I saw an ad for 12 GTs priced to move at $1.3 million. I sent in the required deposit of $250k to a house in Chicago. I can't wait until the cars get here.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I saw an ad for 12 GTs priced to move at $1.3 million. I sent in the required deposit of $250k to a house in Chicago. I can't wait until the cars get here.
Save me one!

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime

You should be getting your entire deposit back because she received my deposit first.

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Assuming he bought the GTs as investment I'm curious what else this guy has in his collection, anyone know? Is it other modern exotics or vintage?

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
He now has a top stripe delete GT in midnight blue on ebay with 700 miles.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Forget that - I want that tag axle Prevost RV sitting in the mix there! LOL

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I just bought first options on the 12 and the blue one's from Donna for $20,000! Cheap!

Check should clear in 10 min for me to get connected!

BTW - still requires the Nigerian lottery to pay me.....

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
That car was built right around the time that the new build crew came on the program. We had switched from team build to station build the first part of May 06. We trained the new crew the last 2 weeks of May. June 2nd of 06, 2/3rds of the old crew left, and the new crew started building the cars by themselves.

I take it you would want a car built before the new crew and station build?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Gotta admit. Dude has a hell of a collection. :eek