Mojave Magnum

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i went 213.0 mph on saturday with a 5400 DA and a 20 mph tail wind :biggrin

with just a mere 751 rwhp that's a record for just a supercharged GT at any track distance :cool

of the roughly 35 cars and 35 motorcycles there were only 3 GT's there :frown i hear Skyrex went 236.xx mph in his TTGT :thumbsup i also hear that Ginger went 200+ mph in her Lambo Murci SV :cheers i don't have vidz or pix this time but will post a link to the results on mojave's website when they post them. the "BIG RED" camaro was 2nd fastest at 234.xx mph....

Scan0014-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
what was the distance?

thanks for posting the DA.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
^^^^ - 1.5 miles :usa

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Nice job man !

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Great run!

I heard it was hot, but at least at times you had a decent tail wind.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Nice run, Fast Freddy!
Did they do a standing start or a rolling start? Man, I completely forgotten about this event, otherwise, I would have gone and attempted to get my 200+mph timeslips....

Ed

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
How many runs did you get?

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Nice run, Fast Freddy!
Did they do a standing start or a rolling start? Man, I completely forgotten about this event, otherwise, I would have gone and attempted to get my 200+mph timeslips....

Ed

standing start straight down the runway....

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
How many runs did you get?

i did 2 runs on saturday and one on sunday....

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Moving up.

Attaboy Freddy!! I updated your speed in the 200 MPH Club. :thumbsup

Chip

WhiteGT16

GT Owner & White Exotics
Mar 29, 2011
Northern California
Congratulations Fast Freddy!... he was there with his usual warm smile and positive attitude......not to mention his magnificent machine!!!

It is always a pleasure to see you, and you deserved those wonderful run times and new personal records.

And also, as usual,.... Fast Freddy arrives in style with that awesome rig!!! I am sorry we couldn't visit more, but I was a bit preoccupied at the time :) :) :)

Congratulations again and I hope to see you soon!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
BIG CONGRATS from Summer and I!!!

We were so happy for you with that 213 run that you made. It was great driving with you again Freddy. Wish you were still around when we made our runs. 1.5 mile runs are a heck of a lot of fun. :thumbsup:thumbsup

We look forward to driving with you again in the future!! :cheers

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
the results are in > out of the 45 cars there i was the 4th fastest car there with my 213.0 mph speed....

http://www.mojavemile.com/images/pdf/results_mag1_2012.pdf

WhiteGT16

GT Owner & White Exotics
Mar 29, 2011
Northern California
Thank you for posting the link, Fast Freddy.

Thanks to your post, I just learned that I won (first place) the Magnum Mile Showroom Stock Exotic class with my 200+ mph run.....

Yippee!!

:party:party

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
^^^^ congrats to you Ginger :cheers if you would have entered the 200 mph index challenge you would have taken that win from me too :willy

i got a few tricks up my sleeve to get me some more Horsepower for the future (like nitrous, cams and headers, etc) :thumbsup

it's gonna be a couple of years though as my other race projects are calling me now. so i am shifting gears here to focus on my 2009 Star V-Max drag bike and my 2001 Camaro SS Drag car for the next couple of years. i have a 402 race motor that i am gonna put into my camaro which will get me to 10 seconds flat in the 1/4 mile and i am gonna put nitrous on my V-max to get me into the 9's in the 1/4 mile :biggrin

in the meantime i will race my GT at both the Mojave Magnum and Mojave Mile races next year....

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Scan0015.jpg

:driving:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Congrats Freddy!!!

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
A nice document for the "Man Wall"!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
And people thought we only set-up twin-turbos! We are very proud to have the opportunity to work with you Fred, and couldn't be happier to see the results that you've seen - first at the dyno and then in these precisely measured events!!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
And people thought we only set-up twin-turbos! We are very proud to have the opportunity to work with you Fred, and couldn't be happier to see the results that you've seen - first at the dyno and then in these precisely measured events!!

Thanks Kendall :cheers i am looking forward to getting a new tune from you and Torrie when i make the switch to the Borla Headers and Borla muffler and ditch my current x-pipe :thumbsup i also will be getting cams installed from accufab :biggrin i will need to get a boost-a-pump from you and maybe bigger injectors too. hopefully this will give me enough fuel to be safe as i am guessing that this will make ~ 800 rwhp with a 100 octane tune....