Liquid Victory

Super Congrats Dave ! Love the cars and thanks for all the awesome pictures and story. The roads here in East Tennessee are smooth, winding and just great for enjoying the GT.... You and any other GT owners are always welcome to meet up for some great driving !!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Yeah I'll drive mine.
(y) 🍻

The thing is, obviously the cars are (currently) pretty valuable. It's not really a matter of devaluing anything with mileage, it's just that we have absolutely atrocious roads that are not any fun to drive on here, and then these things are very, very difficult to replace. The LC cars use different tools because you can't obscure any flaws with primer and paint, and a different appearance grade of CF. Even still, MNV would typically run 3-5 of each panel before finding a set they deemed suitable for the car.
I'm just back from visiting Rich ... yeah, MI roads are rough! 😱

Just dawned on me ... I foresee you rolling up to the next Rally with two NGTs! :cool:(y) and I know you already know that's a great situation to drive it, where the location will be good with good roads, and the entire group around the car is like minded and aware of its importance and wouldn't jeopardize it.

Now ... where and when will this be?! :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Simply amazing. Unbeleivable but it's for real. I also just won a bet that you would have that car at the end of production! You deserve it DBK. Thank you for everything you've done for me & all of us.

Ed

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Great spec Dave. Very well deserved. Enjoy and hope to see you and N250 soon.

Attachments

• IMG_5322.jpg
    IMG_5322.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Great spec Dave. Very well deserved. Enjoy and hope to see you and N250 soon.
C :cool: :cool: L pic 👍

GLH

Apr 19, 2016
Nice Dave! I’ll need to check it out in person.

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
Dave,

Beautiful cars! Congratulations. Thank you for all you’ve done for the Ford GT!

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Dem is real purdy Dave. Congratulations.

PilotMarky

Ford GT Team Alumni
Dec 11, 2018
Wow @dbk, they look absolutely amazing! You are hell of an ambassador for the GT, so well earned.

I nearly hit this button for your post @GEE-TEE 🤣

1680205423761.png

Reactions: italianjoe

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Dave calls this the Liquid Victory Edition but I don't. Before the first new GT's were produced DBK was pitching for a 100% bare carbon GT even if it had several visible flaws. "Just clear it and deliver it to me!" And please just make ONE! Multimatic wasn't having it for a few years because they weren't going to deliver anything with visible flaws and producing a bare GT would be a nightmare. Evidently not as much of a nightmare as dealing with Dave's incessant requests however. Persistence finally paid off for Il Duce but Liquid Carbon was made available as a very limited factory option so it wasn't completely unique. So....wait until the very end of production and cook something up to add to a Liquid Carbon car that can never be copied. Magnificent.

Every Liquid Carbon GT is really the "DBK Vision Edition" as it was Dave's brainchild and none of them would exist absent his literally willing (bludgeoning) them into being. The colors are a tribute to a Le Mans win but the "Victory" was David's pushing his vision of the ultimate street GT across the finish line and into his garage.

Spray the Champaign brother, that was a long and hard fought win.

Chip

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Bravissimo!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Absolute perfection and deserving of nothing less.

Such a wild and wonderful journey this whole experience has been, since I joined a little Rally (#2 in Newport Beach) with no idea of what to expect from the owners and the ownership. Well, it's been beyond amazing and completely unexpected.

Enjoy these beauties!

Reactions: Ed Sims and digman1

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Beautiful design and option selection. Congratulations.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Dave,

Beautiful cars! Congratulations. Thank you for all you’ve done for the Ford GT!
Thank you Raj! We would not have a New Ford GT without you.

Reactions: STORMCAT

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Remarkable. From beginning to end.

What’s next? ;)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
52796345197_1a14764204_o.jpeg
52797157714_ea512eab1c_o.jpeg52797307080_9c38498530_o.jpeg52797361548_bd578c8d36_o.jpeg

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Yeah, yeah. Show-off.

🤪 😁(y):cool:

Reactions: ScottK

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
Automotive perfection. A+

Reactions: ScottK

Button

Jul 11, 2009
Iowa
Amazing. Absolute perfection.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I’m combing for an out of place carbon weave. Haven’t found one yet… hypnotizing, stunning!