Le Mans - Amazing

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Good Job Chip.....

Thanks Chip, I'll be glued to the TV and knowing you and the others are giving the support from the Forum that we would give if we all were there. Keep us posted. GO BLU

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 768

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Danica who?

Assactly!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks for the update Chip !! I want to come !! Is there any room left in the Chateau ??? :biggrin

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Chip, Thanks for keeping us posted. Here's to our Forum Group Have a Great Time At LeMans. Tomy

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Thanks for the update Chip!! Keep the updates coming!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... At least I got to see my name.

Speak for yurself! Not only do I NOT see mine, but, I didn't even get the Lemans sponsor thingy stuck on my avatar!

'Guess my check musta BOUNCED...TWICE! :rofl:rofl:rofl :cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Always on board.

Speak for yurself! Not only do I NOT see mine, but, I didn't even get the Lemans sponsor thingy stuck on my avatar!

'Guess my check musta BOUNCED...TWICE! :rofl:rofl:rofl :cheers

Larry,

DBK will arrive here today and I'll have him fix your avatar. I'll post a photo of all of the names on the cars later today. Your name is printed on both sides of both cars and inside the car as well. Note that Daniel and Lorna Bonyhadi are on the cars as well. God Bless America Dan, we know you're here with us. :cheers

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wow,wow and wow. Finally, babe pics.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Larry,

DBK will arrive here today and I'll have him fix your avatar. I'll post a photo of all of the names on the cars later today. Your name is printed on both sides of both cars and inside the car as well. Note that Daniel and Lorna Bonyhadi are on the cars as well. God Bless America Dan, we know you're here with us. :cheers

Chip

:rofl:rofl:rofl 'Really NOT any big deal at all, Chip! Seriously! 'Doesn't matter to me if EITHER happens. I just couldn't resist smarting off!!! You know me - I NEVER pass up a good opportunity to do that... :biggrin

Enjoy yourselves over there. :wink :cheers

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
:rofl:rofl:rofl 'Really NOT any big deal at all, Chip! Seriously! 'Doesn't matter to me if EITHER happens. I just couldn't resist smarting off!!! You know me - I NEVER pass up a good opportunity to do that... :biggrin

Enjoy yourselves over there. :wink :cheers

I guess now we can say that 2 FGT will be driven as they should be with Larry inside! :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I guess now we can say that 2 FGT will be driven as they should be with Larry inside! :lol

Go play in traffic, Clinton!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
AWESOME POST, PICS AND UPDATE CHIP!!!

Thankyou for sharing!!! :banana

Man do I wish I could be there!!!!!!!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Chip

Those of us who sponsored the Forum would appreciate seeing all the names in a photo.

Bring some of those models back to the US ! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Chip has to be one of the coolest guys I've met....uber cool doesn't come close :)

Engine test are this morning.
Matech GT1

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Looks like a lot of fun!

I met up with Terry and Monica yesterday who are en route to Le Mans, I'm sure they're going to have a blast.

Keep us updated!

:cheers

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Chip - JBG, Kim, Garrett and I arrive in Paris tomorrow. See you guys Friday for sure, maybe Thursday.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Chip has to be one of the coolest guys I've met....uber cool doesn't come close :)

If you have influence over Chip, get him back to work to post more pictures - please. :wink

Engine test are this morning.
Matech GT1
The race cars look fantastik - Awesome preparation!!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Cell Phones

For those of you in France who know my cell phone number, I wanted to let you know that I have an world phone and global plan. You can call my number and reach me. If anyone there needs my number, please PM me. Also if any of you (Chip, Dave, Ralph, etc.) also have a global phone, let me know, as I have your numbers in my address book.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip cell phone.

For those of you in France who know my cell phone number, I wanted to let you know that I have an world phone and global plan. You can call my number and reach me. If anyone there needs my number, please PM me. Also if any of you (Chip, Dave, Ralph, etc.) also have a global phone, let me know, as I have your numbers in my address book.

Tim,

My cell phone works here, same #.

Chip