dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey, so where is my former GT?

John

If it ever stops snowing in the south maybe a transport will actually pick it up so it can get to Sarasota. :willy

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
If it ever stops snowing in the south maybe a transport will actually pick it up so it can get to Sarasota. :willy

Yep, I've got a bunch of parts sitting in Dallas. What is that all about.

John

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Shadowman. I found this when I started. The former owner was using it as a breather. It had a tube going to it. Go figure.

I use an A&W rootbeer can as my breather catchcan on my Caterham! People get a kick out of that when I'm at the track.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Thanks Shadowman. I found this when I started. The former owner was using it as a breather. It had a tube going to it. Go figure.

From years ago, I remember a '58 250 Testa Rossa that used Italian Olive Oil cans for breather cups - actually looked kinda neat!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

I use a Sapporo beer can for the coolant catch tank on my Datsun. The tech crews at the track just love it. :cheers

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I use a Sapporo beer can for the coolant catch tank on my Datsun. The tech crews at the track just love it. :cheers
Jeez Jeff, I hope its the big 20 oz version!:biggrin

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Larini Exhaust System

Well some of my first parts have shown up.

John :banana

Attachments

• Larini Exhaust 001r.jpg
    Larini Exhaust 001r.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Larini Exhaust 003r.jpg
    Larini Exhaust 003r.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Larini Exhaust 004r.jpg
    Larini Exhaust 004r.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 146
Aug 25, 2006
Very nice puzzle pieces

Takes care

Shadowman

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Very nice puzzle pieces

Takes care

Shadowman

Thanks Shadowman I hope to have a list of everything I'm doing sometime this week. The idea as always is to re-engineer the areas I see as either time limiting or a better solution being available without changing the character. This makes absolutely no sense economically, since I will have much more invested than I can ever see to recoup, but the thrill is in the pursuit.

John

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Well I'm taking a trip to New Mexico to a shop there that does a conversion on the Ferrari 3.0 V8. They install new sleeves that take the bore to 85mm, new forged pistons to 10.5 to 1 cr, a 355 crank, new rods, reground cams, larger intake valves, port & polish, EFI plus engine management, etc. This changes it to 3.5 liters. I am trying to get 375hp out of it and still have everything stay together. I will post pics when I get them.

John