!

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey Shadowman! From the looks of the doors - YOU'VE MASSAGED THIS CAR ONCE ALREADY!

Nice looking GT, Khamit! Good choice! :thumbsup

(In case you haven't been told this, the stock tires WILL NOT GRIP THE ROAD WORTH A DARN in temperatures below 60*F. I'm prompted to mention this due to all that "white stuff" in your photo! :ack)

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
OK you knuckleheads .................

To make the matters even more complicated the pics are a GTX-1..... Who knows where those modded cars ended up.

Benefit of the doubt should be given first until proof... :thumbsup

If you really want to knock somebody - go to a Corvette site or a Viper site...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
OK you knuckleheads .................

To make the matters even more complicated the pics are a GTX-1.....

Huh? Looks like a B-doored coupe to me. What am I missin'? :willy

Aug 25, 2006
As I said before I have my own company which is repairng cars not ford (I mean another marks), and I have guys they must learn it too thats why I am calling here, and I am only driving the car not repairing it

Hi Khamit

I received your PM and have responded.

All the best

Shadowman

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Huh? Looks like a B-doored coupe to me. What am I missin'? :willy

+1

khamit

Sep 8, 2008
!

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello,
We are an owners site, so we will help you, however some members are doubtful that your request is legitimate. I have removed some of these posts. However, to bring everything into focus I would like to take picture of the vin number plate located on the left corner of the windshield and a newspaper showing the date. If you can do that, I think we can attempt to work with you. Please make this your next post. Upon seeing that I will change your status to owner.
Regards,
Daniel

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Hello,
We are an owners site, so we will help you, however some members are doubtful that your request is legitimate. I have removed some of these posts. However, to bring everything into focus I would like to take picture of the vin number plate located on the left corner of the windshield and a newspaper showing the date. If you can do that, I think we can attempt to work with you. Please make this your next post. Upon seeing that I will change your status to owner.
Regards,
Daniel

OK, I've now had only 2 posts deleted out of over 1,000. :biggrin I think that's good.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
However, to bring everything into focus I would like to take picture of the vin number plate located on the left corner of the windshield and a newspaper showing the date.

Photoshop? I am not saying that he is not legit, but a picture and be made and is not proof on ownership. Bony are you going to request a high res picture so that you can pixel peek and look for editing artifacts?

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I already have my 'prove you have a GT' photo with a pack of turkey stuffing.

paxo.jpg

:biggrin

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I also prepared a 'prove you have a Kawaski Strimmer (Bush whacker) just in case...

L1010008.jpg

:lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Hello,
Regards,
Daniel

why go through all that trouble just ask for a particular pose, lets say take a picture with the clamshell and just the passenger door open, from the driver side, or from behind the car or whatever thats unusal .

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Gents,
Our owner has been given some challenges, he will respond or not.
In the case of Neilda, please post some pictures of the nanny and housekeeper in the nude holding a copy of the London Times and posed on the GT... Not that we don't know who you are... but it is a hell of a lot more interesting than looking at your bloody groceries. :)
Cheers,
daniel

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I already have my 'prove you have a GT' photo with a pack of turkey stuffing.
Pistonheads? They usually go for a pack of custard :lol

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Why not use a dreamauto.kz email address out of interest?

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Neilda,

How about a tin of "Spotted Dick" in one of your photos?
Cheers,
AC

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Lets give this gentleman a chance to confirm who he is, or not... We are an owners forum and he would be welcome as such...

thanks

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Sorry for the diversion...just giving Neil a hard time:biggrin. Our Kazakh friend is welcome.

khamit

Sep 8, 2008
!

Last edited: