Is there any body that can help me!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
I also prepared a 'prove you have a Kawaski Strimmer (Bush whacker) just in case...

L1010008.jpg

:lol

I haven't checked in on this thread in awhile....but whether this guy is for real or not I am glad he posted so we could get the Neilda bushwhacker photo. It took my five minutes to stop laughing and I still have the :biggrin on my face. Thanks for making my day Neida. :cheers BTW I have seen it before, but classic plate. :thumbsup

Good luck to Khamit on your quest for service. Keep this thread alive and kicking. :cheers

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Gents,
Our owner has been given some challenges, he will respond or not.
In the case of Neilda, please post some pictures of the nanny and housekeeper in the nude holding a copy of the London Times and posed on the GT... Not that we don't know who you are... but it is a hell of a lot more interesting than looking at your bloody groceries. :)
Cheers,
daniel

Neilda, we're patiently waiting for your post.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Khamit,
I am going to ask for some more verifying pictures... Please post them asap.
Bony

khamit

Sep 8, 2008
!

Attachments

• P1010024lastmini.jpg
    P1010024lastmini.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Neilda, we're patiently waiting for your post.

Brabinger refuses to take his cloths orft.

Butler.jpg

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
Brabinger refuses to take his cloths orft.

Butler.jpg

hey, khamit i would be glad to help you, however, i would need a pre-payed fuel cost for my F1 jet, to get to you with my tools, asap. i feel very bad that i wouldnt be able to work on sundays due to my religion, so i would love to help you with my Snap-On tools and knowledge to get you in the position wher you want to be. I would also like to answere any other questions that you have in regards to your "GT". like bony said, i would like to see pictures and the VIN number, as well as the plate number to make sure its a legitamate vehicle. my knowledge is limited to changing oil, pulley and tune upgrade, twin turbo set-ups and tire rotation. I am despirately waiting your response. like i said before, i am willing to fly there at your earliest convenience, but the fuel must be paid in full, there and back as well as airport and landing arrangements with the airport authorities. Thank You and best wishes to you and your GT.

khamit

Sep 8, 2008
v

Attachments

• P1010027mini.jpg
    P1010027mini.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited: