Interior

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Im 5'11 and I fit. I wont have a problem w a helmet. To wider torso folks, it is not inconceivable for your arm to touch your passenger. The seats are very close. Sort of feels like coach airline seats. As mentioned above, the seat bottom is what is it. Its the frame of the car. The pedals and wheel move to accommodate different sizes.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
And I hear they are adding a pad on the rear wall to help with NVH.

What's NVH?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What's NVH?

Noise-Vibration-Harshness

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Noise-Vibration-Harshness

Thanks, I guessed it was probably something about noise, just couldn't work out the TLA.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Three Letter Acronym, before anyone asks!

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
STW or RTFM PLZ. OMG. BTW NOM JK. CU TTFN GDW

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Raj & Dave are a tad on the short side but Jamal is got to be six two or three,he seams to fit in the car nicely

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
STW or RTFM PLZ. OMG. BTW NOM JK. CU TTFN GDW

Ya, I hate when people use this texting jibberish without first defining it, like everyone is supposed to know what it means just because the originator knows. Reminds me of people jogging on streets at night dressed in black and thinking, "Well I know where I'm at, so all these drivers should know also."

P.S, I don't know what STW or RTFM PLZ. OMG. BTW NOM JK. CU TTFN GDW means.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
NVH is a long-established engineering term and field of study.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
True.... In fact there are so many industry/ 'Ford Terms' that we published a "Ford Speak " Thesaurus back in the day.
Maybe I will try to find mine and bring it to a future FGT and NFGT rally.

Each discipline --Engineering, Finance, Product Planning , Manufacturing etc had its own significant portion of the terms.
Not uncommon to go to an engineering /planning meeting and be asked....
"In the PPC make sure we can report on the Status of the DVP&R testing including NVH , that the FMEA's are complete and be ready for SO and NML Meeting "
andy (ajb) :):)

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I guess as a payback I could start using all my military acronyms as I'm sure there are many military members who could say they were well established and understood acronyms. Lol. I think the bottom line is clear communications which is violated if everyone doesn't know the meaning of the acronyms.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
WTF?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I guess as a payback I could start using all my military acronyms as I'm sure there are many military members who could say they were well established and understood acronyms. Lol. I think the bottom line is clear communications which is violated if everyone doesn't know the meaning of the acronyms.

Yeah, I was just clarifying because you said "texting gibberish." NVH is a term that isn't specific to any manufacturer and as a car term is akin to discussing ABS, EFI, or any of the other generic car-related acronyms.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I really wanted to go to the Detroit show but low & behold gallbladder blew out yesterday, had to have it yanked out today. fun fun fun!

Last edited:

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
"NVH" is technically an initialism. Acronyms are pronounceable. :rofl. :leaving:

My favs are the acronym'd acronyms; e.g. SIGI. Space Integrated GPS/INS.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Enveeaitch. :lol

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Yeah, I was just clarifying because you said "texting gibberish." NVH is a term that isn't specific to any manufacturer and as a car term is akin to discussing ABS, EFI, or any of the other generic car-related acronyms.
Yeah no slight intended, those of us not in the auto industry have never heard of most of these acronyms, so it's just jibberish to us and is why we keep asking what does that mean. Clearer communications just to spell it out for us outsiders. Hey, at least I knew what EFI, ABS, OMG, and WTF meant so I knew a few.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I know " OK " O kay .. :biggrin

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I really wanted to go to the Detroit show but low & behold gallbladder blew out yesterday, had to have it yanked out today. fun fun fun!

Gallbladders are over rated. All the best to you.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I know people with NVH!

Ed