Has anyone tried to edit their app?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I went into my application on my I Pad today to check my total application and saw that the "Miles driven per year " on my 2006 Ford GT was not accepted and showed (In Red) an error occurred so I corrected the mileage and had trouble getting it accepted. I had to change it 3 times in order to get it to accept it???? I still have not been able to post the video taken in at Rally 10 with Edsel and Henry III discussing the GT40 on our showroom. Also cannot post any pictures so I just left it blank. Any advise? Application shows to be accepted as of the changes.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I went into my application on my I Pad today to check my total application and saw that the "Miles driven per year " on my 2006 Ford GT was not accepted and showed (In Red) an error occurred so I corrected the mileage and had trouble getting it accepted. I had to change it 3 times in order to get it to accept it???? I still have not been able to post the video taken in at Rally 10 with Edsel and Henry III discussing the GT40 on our showroom. Also cannot post any pictures so I just left it blank. Any advise? Application shows to be accepted as of the changes.

I made some edits this afternoon and noticed there was a red error alert at the bottom that told me to correct something above, but there was nothing to correct. I pressed submit and it took it.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

That happened to me too, but after re-entering the information it worked fine, sometimes its something else that needs to be re-entered on the same page, or it may be that it actually did accept it but it looks like it did not because the page goes back up after you hit enter, however the information is accepted. Also if you attach a link in the area provided it should work Tomy

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
Can you go back and edit after clicking "submit" or is it only able to be edited prior to agreeing to the terms and clicking "submit"?

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Can you go back and edit after clicking "submit"

Yes
You can edit up until the deadline

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I edited yesterday, no problem. Don't remember if I used IE or Firefox.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I still having issues waiting to hear back for ford rep if I should start all over again.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
I still having issues waiting to hear back for ford rep if I should start all over again.

I'm in the same boat. Filled out the complete application on the 13th. Went back to add video and other than my login info nothing there. I have sent 3 emails without any response. I guess I'll just try again.....

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
For all those working on the mileage question. You can't type in the numbers. You have to use the up/down arrows at the left end of the block. And if you have high mileage it will take you a long time!

Ed

Obie1

GT Owner
Nov 11, 2012
St. Pete, FL & Dallas, TX
I submitted my application and was later able to go back into the application and edit it successfully...no problems.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I submitted my application and was later able to go back into the application and edit it successfully...no problems.

Been okay for me so far as well. Using Safari (9.1) as a internet browser.

Have not yet uploaded video or photo links.

Although a couple times, without initiating any changes, there would be a few fields indicated in red. So, if I clicked on and off boxes, back to my original state, then the red would go away, and I could save, even if the end result was the same as the initial.

Last edited:

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
my app was accepted on the first day but can't get back to it now. don't know if I should do it again or not. sent an email but it didn't accomplish anything.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Updated mine with pics but with no issues other than red fields that had to be re-checked as mentioned by Syco GT above

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
It's really amazing what a poor job somebody did on this website. I can't make it past the first screen as an error occurred. All the fields are filled in so I have no idea. Sigh.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Have updated my app several times since it went live. Submitted it yesterday.
Received e.mail reply that it had been accepted & can continue to update until 3:59 AM GMT, May 12. Thank you, Ford!

DLC

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
Clinton, NY
I actually thought that Ford did a great job with the site. I have had no issues other than red fields that had to be re-checked as mentioned by Syco GT during an update. I am kind of surprised to hear of these issues from some other users.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
my app was accepted on the first day but can't get back to it now. don't know if I should do it again or not. sent an email but it didn't accomplish anything.

Yes, go back & do a new one.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
It's really amazing what a poor job somebody did on this website. I can't make it past the first screen as an error occurred. All the fields are filled in so I have no idea. Sigh.

I thought they did a fine job. Their support response is quick.

Ed

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Well opened the app up on chrome instead of explorer. App came right up and all the info was there. Just need to add a few pics to be done. Strange days indeed.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Just edited my app, added some links etc, and had zero problems. I used chrome. Even got my confirmation e-mail from Ford saying they'd received the changes