Has anyone tried to edit their app?

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
my problem is every time I try to edit it my app it is blank. I keep emailing GTAPPSUP@ford.com they tell me my app was not saved and start over. I did this 3 times but every time my app is blank again when I go back into edit.

So now I am worried if they even getting my full app at all. Which is odd because the only way to submit your app it have it filled out 100%

Here is email I got same I am sure as everyone else.

You have successfully submitted your application.

What’s next:

You can return and edit your application up until the application submission deadline of approximately 3:59 AM GMT on May 12, 2016 for applicants in the participating territories other than China, Macau and Philippines, and up to 3:59 AM GMT on May 24, 2016 for applicants in China, Macau and Philippines.

Applicants will be notified of their status within 90 days of the application window closing.

Please email us at applicant@fordgtapplication.com for any application questions. Technical website questions can be sent to GTAPPSUP@ford.com. Response times may vary based on question volume. Patience is appreciated.

Thank you!

Ford GT Team

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just went in and edited mine but I had to click on the link in the email twice to get it to load. No problems after that.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
After I completed my app and clicked on 'submit' I received an email from them titled "Application Submission Confirmation". It includes a link if you want to go back and edit. If your application has been successfully submitted you should have gotten that email confirmation, maybe its not all in and that could be why you can not edit??

I have been so busy with work I have not had a moment to edit, so I am not sure if it is working.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I got the email and the link to edit but everytime I got in its blank past step 1 scary to think what if they did not get the info

After I completed my app and clicked on 'submit' I received an email from them titled "Application Submission Confirmation". It includes a link if you want to go back and edit. If your application has been successfully submitted you should have gotten that email confirmation, maybe its not all in and that could be why you can not edit??

I have been so busy with work I have not had a moment to edit, so I am not sure if it is working.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I just went in and edited mine but I had to click on the link in the email twice to get it to load. No problems after that.

I tried that I get this screen shot. only app info is filled and you can see on right other 3 fields grey out like they never been done before.

I just got a GT350 so want to add that vin and info to my app but don't want to keep filling app out all over again each time.

Attachments

• 1Capture.jpg
    1Capture.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 408

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I clicked the link from by confirmation e-mail, came up blank too, refreshing the page was my resolution. I was using IE.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I clicked the link from by confirmation e-mail, came up blank too, refreshing the page was my resolution. I was using IE.

thx I tried that still no luck will have to email ford again

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014
I also tried to edit by clicking on the link from the confirmation email. It sent me back to the beginning of my application. The only thing that was saved was the applicant information (name and address) and the dealership where I want the car to be delivered if I get picked but every information that I entered after that (starting with the vin # of my Ford GT) was blank.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Edited mine fine yesterday, but did have to log in first.

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014

Last edited:

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014

Last edited:

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014

Was the info you entered before saved?

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
that's what is happening to me

I also tried to edit by clicking on the link from the confirmation email. It sent me back to the beginning of my application. The only thing that was saved was the applicant information (name and address) and the dealership where I want the car to be delivered if I get picked but every information that I entered after that (starting with the vin # of my Ford GT) was blank.

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014
that's what is happening to me

Did you email Ford to ask why and did they have an answer for you? It is funny why we are the only two that have this problem...:confused

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
Did you email Ford to ask why and did they have an answer for you? It is funny why we are the only two that have this problem...:confused

my dealer is in contact with ford as of yesterday so they know to get it fixed will post once I hear back from ford or my dealer

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
What platform are you using? I don't know if it will work for you but try a CTRL+F5 force refresh (desktop versions, windows, mac). This worked for me on Windows with Firefox. I don't know how to do it on a tablet / iOS or Android.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
After edits are made on a previously submitted Application, do you need to click Submit again, or click Save & Continue?

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Was the info you entered before saved?

Yes, it was all still there. Added some photos.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I just tried windows 10 with firefox same thing part 1 is filled out everything past that is blank

What platform are you using? I don't know if it will work for you but try a CTRL+F5 force refresh (desktop versions, windows, mac). This worked for me on Windows with Firefox. I don't know how to do it on a tablet / iOS or Android.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried windows 10 with firefox same thing part 1 is filled out everything past that is blank

After you get to a blank page did you try the force refresh (CTRL+F5)?