GT coffee table?

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
I am in for a Tungsten Grey Metallic, Silver Stripes, Please hold the cheese extra Mustard!

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
It would be even more unique if we could get the pieces to show up at the Rally and get signatures from Camillo and the Ford build team members there!

Either that, or we'd have to ship to Detroit, then onto our respective home states.

I'm very interested in obtaining a Tungsten/Silver Stripe wall piece. Possibly a coffee table as well.

Keep us posted Shelby.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Any additional update on this?

DWR46

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 20, 2008
The story about the wall hangings being sold by someone who sold Mustang parts out of his van is true. I have the wall hanging for "my car" with matching serial number, paint colors and trim.

FFCobra

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2006
GA
Any update? I'm in for 1 or 2.

Bill

a400ford

FGT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2007
Lake Tapps, WA
Please count me in for a wall hanging,red/white stripe

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Hey guys! This thread seemed to have stopped after a bunch of people saying "I'm in". Has anyone contacted Bryon about a group deal? Do we have a projected date of completion? Are they still available? It looks like there was a lot of interest!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Hey guys! This thread seemed to have stopped after a bunch of people saying "I'm in". Has anyone contacted Bryon about a group deal? Do we have a projected date of completion? Are they still available? It looks like there was a lot of interest!

Nag, Nag, Nag!

:lol :lol :lol

(you know I really love you)

Last edited:

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
great avatar MJ

MJ- My compliments on an awesome avatar. And to think a few years back you would have never celebrated the whippin' of ENZO 1-2-3! What a great American. KO

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
MJ- My compliments on an awesome avatar. And to think a few years back you would have never celebrated the whippin' of ENZO 1-2-3! What a great American. KO

Thanks Kevin! And thanks to Bony for a generous b-day gift a few years ago, I believe I have read every book ever made on the GTs and the history of the GT40s. :thumbsup I still like exotics, but have been spending more time lately learning the history on some of my favorite American muscle cars from the 60's. It is like an addiction. I am now reading Road & Track, Car & Driver, and Octane every month.

...And now back to GT coffee tables. :biggrin

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Thanks Kevin! And thanks to Bony for a generous b-day gift a few years ago, I believe I have read every book ever made on the GTs and the history of the GT40s. :thumbsup I still like exotics, but have been spending more time lately learning the history on some of my favorite American muscle cars from the 60's. It is like an addiction. I am now reading Road & Track, Car & Driver, and Octane every month.

...And now back to GT coffee tables. :biggrin

Hello MJ,

Girl, I like how you roll! The addiction to learn the history of such a breathtaking car like GT40 is awesome!!! I glad you open this back up I want a table or the wall mount would be real cool!

Happy Feet

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Any updates to this thread?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm gonna scan in the order form here. Just waiting on a graphic from Alternative Auto.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Still interested...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Jan A. Byrd

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
Percy IL
Can you guys direct me to an order form for the coffee tables? I seen it on here recently. I have a yellow table which I bought a couple of years ago but would like to guy a wall mount. Jan.