GT coffee table?

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
The tables can be purchased now for $2500 and I just spoke with the guys that used to be at Saleen. They painted my S7 and I have kept in touch,they do incredible paint work and I would guess If we can get a group purchase they might be willing to give a better price. I have a Black one and love it. They will be happy to make custom tables, if interested PM or e-mail me at bfkatz@bjmotors.biz and I will contact them.

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
FYI, There is nothing in this for me just to help the forum members be able to get tables. Bryan said the tables will take 3-4 weeks depending on amount of orders.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
I am interested Bernie... PM sent :biggrin

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
GT Tables

Thanks for all of the e-mails and pm's. I am going to make this process easier for all and post Byran Chambers direct phone number so he can take you orders. Bryan was at Saleen for many years and is still producing the Wall Pieces and the GT Tables and will make the tables or wall pieices to your specifications. Please contact Bryan directly for your orders. If you need anymore information feel free to call me directly at 1-804-784-7208 and I can put you in touch with Byran.

Bryan Chambers

570 Executive Dr., Troy, MI, 48083
(248) 379-2747 (m) (248) 589-0954 (f)
bchambers@altautotech.com
www.altautotech.com

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
As an aside, you were able to order the table from Saleen without the glass top. Makes it easier to ship and you can have a top made locally to your liking. Frank

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
these things are great

I ordered 2 tables, 2 cars without glass tops and two half cars in both the red and the heritage to match our cars. They are done with the same quality of the big cars. Ours were actually done while Saleen was still in business as Saleen though. Would expect if the same folks are doing them they will meet all expectations.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
What is the wall mount one?

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
wall mount

The wall mounts are the full cars cut in half down the middle and you hand the half on the wall. I will take some pictures and try to post. They are very cool.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
yes please love to see one, i think I need one for the garage

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
To answewre the above question, the whole group that built the tables, painted the tables and sold the tables under Saleen are working with Bryan and Todd. Bryan is a great guy.

H

HHGT

Beware guys, the number listed on the website is out of order.. Just FYI...

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
f the e-bay bimbo..can we get a group buy interest?

H

HHGT

Bernie is a stand-up guy....

Most other dealers would have tried to keep information such as the manufacture of the coffee tables close to the chest, and then spin up a story to make a couple of $$$. Not Bernie, he knows how we love our GTs and he knows what being ethical is. Because of instances like this, I choose Bernie (aka BJ Motors) to be the only dealer for all my collectible cars.

:thumbsup:thumbsup Bernie... WAYYY UPPP....:cheers

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
BJ -

Thanks for your post - I had been wondering where Bryan and Todd were after the closing of Saleen. Both of them were very helpful to me when I had my Gurney bubble installed there. And, they put on a great show at Rally III - doing the luncheon and autocross at El Toro.

Thanks again.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Most other dealers would have tried to keep information such as the manufacture of the coffee tables close to the chest, and then spin up a story to make a couple of $$$. Not Bernie, he knows how we love our GTs and he knows what being ethical is. Because of instances like this, I choose Bernie (aka BJ Motors) to be the only dealer for all my collectible cars.

:thumbsup:thumbsup Bernie... WAYYY UPPP....:cheers

Sam, what are you waiting for? Give Bernie a call before this one slips away!

http://www.bjmotors.biz/2001BMWZ8_0349.html

large_01.jpg

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Bernie is Sams dealer for all his BMW needs!
Seriously though, Bernie is a good dude

H

HHGT

Sam, what are you waiting for? Give Bernie a call before this one slips away!

http://www.bjmotors.biz/2001BMWZ8_0349.html

large_01.jpg

Let's just say Bernie and I have spoken about the Z8 a few times...

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Sam, we all know that you yearn for the ultimate driving experience. Don't hold back. Your buddies on this forum would understand if you own a BMW. :rofl

Really

:willy

BTW I don't see too many Z8 in SF so you are safe in this one.

H

HHGT

Sam, we all know that you yearn for the ultimate driving experience. Don't hold back. Your buddies on this forum would understand if you own a BMW. :rofl

Really

:willy

BTW I don't see too many Z8 in SF so you are safe in this one.

Really... The Z8 is probably the only modern BMW I would own.

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
here you go

pics of these in red, and orange and blue. I apologize as my son's Legos have taken over the tables. KOIMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg