Longwood, Florida
couple more

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
They really do look great. That's also quite the arsenal of NERF guns your son has.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I talked to the guy also and the mirror is busted off the drivers side. They do look awesome.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That would of been a nice little tid-bit to inclulde in his description! Idiots!
Why are people just not upfront about stuff?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Yeah and you can see the mirror is missing in the pic also.

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
nerf battles!

They really do look great. That's also quite the arsenal of NERF guns your son has.

Yeah, quite different from when I was a kid. We just threw nerf balls at each other. Now the boys take on the dads and it is like taking a pointed stick to a gun battle.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Its at 1925 looks like they got a bidder bidding it up. Unless someone on here only has 3 feedback. 22mins left

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I was watchng it and also talked to the guy. Sounds like Bernies guy is the best way. Maybe we can get a group buy??

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
2750.00 might as well buy new.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Maybe we can get a group buy??

What...again???! :lol :cheers

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
hey I bet you could get an order for at least 25 units from this place. So many of us are kicking ourselves for not pulling the trigger back at Rally 2.

:slap

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I talked to the guy also and the mirror is busted off the drivers side. They do look awesome.

My guess, and this is pure speculation, but the table was perhaps left over in the warehouse when the new owners moved in, so they decided to put it on eBay...I'd still find it hard to believe that $10K was paid for this table. (Again, pure speculation) :bs

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I was watchng it and also talked to the guy. Sounds like Bernies guy is the best way. Maybe we can get a group buy??

I'm interested, I exited the eBay bidding at $1100...

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Someone overpaid! Sold for $2800. Can get a new one without the driver mirror delete option for $2500 so I'm told...

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I agree. I think I saw another one for 1,100 somwhere. But whoever got it enjoy!!! You won thats what matters...

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Here are The Ordering Forms for The Tables and Wall Art

Here are the ordering forms for the tables and the wall art. I have also attached the .pdf forms if you want to print them for your orders.
Bryan sent them to me this evening and I am sharing.

ATTGTtable.jpg

ATTGTwallArt.jpg

View attachment AAT GT Coffee Table Order Form July09.pdf
View attachment AAT GT Wall Art Order Form July09.pdf

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
This one was actually Steve Saleens personal one. Him and Coletti got the first two.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
This one was actually Steve Saleens personal one. Him and Coletti got the first two.

That makes it worth alot.... :rolleyes
Nothing against Steve Saleen, but I think it sold rather high considering they are $2500 brand new with no damage, etc.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
That makes it worth alot.... :rolleyes
Nothing against Steve Saleen, but I think it sold rather high considering they are $2500 brand new with no damage, etc.

I agree....especially considering a "group buy" should be even less .. $2K ea maybe??

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4795&highlight=table
After doing some research it seems as though we should be able to do a group purchase on these tables at MUCH MUCH cheaper than $2500 if all rings true to these old threads I have dug up. Dont want to step on anyones toes here, but please review the old thread above. If we can get back to reality I think we could get alot more people to purchase these things. Seems that prices for this GT stuff keeps going UP UP UP the longer that these cars have been out of production, but I do want to admit this would be a cool piece to have in the garage or game room. Hopefully we can get a good group purchase going so it benefits all involved.

Last edited: