GT coffee table?

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4795&highlight=table
After doing some research it seems as though we should be able to do a group purchase on these tables at MUCH MUCH cheaper than $2500 if all rings true to these old threads I have dug up. Dont want to step on anyones toes here, but please review the old thread above. If we can get back to reality I think we could get alot more people to purchase these things. Seems that prices for this GT stuff keeps going UP UP UP the longer that these cars have been out of production, but I do want to admit this would be a cool piece to have in the garage or game room. Hopefully we can get a good group purchase going so it benefits all involved.

group :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I'm in for the group purchase!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in:thumbsup

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
in!!

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
in on a group buy for both

TMS-GT

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2006
also the wall mount comes with a vin to match each car i was able to get the one with my vin on it

TMS-GT

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2006
i would love to have a red one and a white one

TMS-GT

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2006
Thanks for your help i will contact Bryan monday thanks TMS-GT

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Shelby I put Bryan's contact information on the web site, call him directly and work out the group buy. He is a stand up guy.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Shelby I am in for two tables and a wall hanger :biggrin

Juan Cooldude

GT Owner
Jul 1, 2008
Count me in for the table.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I will contact him tomorrow to see what I can work out for us all....

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Shelby - I'm interested in a group purchase. Very cool piece. And even better if we can get the $2500 down.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
This is an interseting thread. I was offered one of these tables at the "All Ford Show" in Pensacola FL two years ago for $2K. The person selling these said they were left over and stored in a warehouse and he had a special agreement to sell them from the warehouse. He told me there was one made for each GT that Ford produced. He said they each have the VIN number for each of the GTs marked on them and in the correct colors for each GT.

Please don't flame the messenger if what he told me is not true. Just passing on what this person told me a couple of years ago. Thought the VIN number information may be of value to those getting ready to purchase one of these tables. You might want to get the table that matches your cars Vin number.

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
I'd be interested in 2005 #916 White/Blue Stripes.

Richard Hille
The GT School

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
This is an interseting thread. I was offered one of these tables at the "All Ford Show" in Pensacola FL two years ago for $2K. The person selling these said they were left over and stored in a warehouse and he had a special agreement to sell them from the warehouse. He told me there was one made for each GT that Ford produced. He said they each have the VIN number for each of the GTs marked on them and in the correct colors for each GT.

Please don't flame the messenger if what he told me is not true. Just passing on what this person told me a couple of years ago. Thought the VIN number information may be of value to those getting ready to purchase one of these tables. You might want to get the table that matches your cars Vin number.

H'mmmmmm...sounds like the same guy who sells high dollar stereo equipment out of his van for pennies on the dollar...

Back during the time when we were all buying these tables & wall hangings, there was absolutely NO mention by any 'Forum member - or the people at Saleen (who made both) - about tables having been made for each GT. That would seem to indicate that guy's story was, shall we say, "less than accurate"?

Edit: The wall hangings (and I ASSUME the tables too) had "serial numbers" attached, but they were sequential manufacturing numbers for the pieces themselves, and therefore didn't "match" anyone's GT. I suppose one could have ASKED for that to be done...but, I don't know if anyone did. (I know my wall hanging's serial # doesn't match my GT's.)

Last edited:

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Ray or anyone else that's interested, I've got both. Unfortunately the wall hanging is in Austin but the table is in Midland. Ray I thought you saw those when you came over to see my Camilo painting. I love both pieces and was glad to have got them when I did.

Last edited:

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
EP,

Funny you should say it sounds like someone selling out of a van. He was selling out of his van. :lol

I'll have to see if I still have his business card laying around someplace.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP,

Funny you should say it sounds like someone selling out of a van. He was selling out of his van. :lol

I'll have to see if I still have his business card laying around someplace.

I told you so, I told you so, I TOLD you so! :rofl :cheers

If you find the card, see if it has a Nigerian business address on it! :rofl

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
count me in as a groupie