Great collection! I was impressed!

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area
This is probably a repost, but I don’t remember seeing it.

This collection, most likely several collectors, have some really outstanding cars.

F40, F50, Enzo, Carrera Gt, Bugatti (probably spelled that wrong because I could never afford one), GT3’s etc, and it just goes on and on.

Oh, and by the way, can you find the lowly Ford GT in the background in one of the pictures. It’s buried in the back. (To me, the GT is my ultimate, to this guy, or guys, hardly even shows up at all -amazing!)

My brother emailed this link to me to show me how far I have to go to be a world class collector. I guess so!!! Not even close.

Anyway, here’s the link: http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=5019

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I'm ... just ... totally ... numb ...:eek :eek :eek :willy :willy :willy

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
That one with those extar wide garage doors is cool....are those std. for tractors or horses.....here in NYC they make single wide with free nose scrape on curb both ways

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Wowwowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I'm ... just ... totally ... numb ...:eek :eek :eek :willy :willy :willy
Pockets you have more in common with those collectors than I do. They probably don't drive those cars much either.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Bags are packed, I'm Movin' In! :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets you have more in common with those collectors than I do. They probably don't drive those cars much either.

Can I trade THAT similiarity for 'same in the MUNNY dept????? :willy

Joehand1

Tungsten GT Owner
Sep 20, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Is this guy a Prince too? I am more impressed with this collection than the one in Dubai!:eek

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
I went to biertijd's website which was even more impressive! Not sure of the connection though .....

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Collections like this BEG the question: HOW THE FROG HAIR DO THEY DECIDE WHICH CAR THEY'RE GOING TO DRIVE ON ANY GIVEN DAY? :shrug:shrug:shrug

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, to have THAT pblm!:lol

(Oh, give it a rest, ICE!!! I know already. I know.)

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

I went to biertijd's website which was even more impressive! Not sure of the connection though .....

Well Joe, don't just tell us what is better! Show us! We want to see it.

We need a link to the web site!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That's not one guys collection. That's multiple collections. I know this because one of the garages is one I've been to many times. You can see it

Here

However, whoever owns that black and orange GT3 gets one of these :thumbsup I think one of those houses with the SLR in front is Scott Storch's, who is a hip hop/pop producer.

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area
This collection, most likely several collectors, have some really outstanding cars.QUOTE]

DBK, obviously we know it's not one collector's car collection. But, like I said, it is still an awesome collection of cars, whether it's one collector or several collectors, it's wonderful eye candy.

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Collections

A few weeks ago I viewed at a collection in South Africa. The Gent owns around 250 cars of all sorts. Unfortunately my battery died before we got to the "good stuff". F40, F50, 250LM, 275 GTB, alongside a CLK DTM! Not that good as he does not have an FGT! His pal does have 4 Veyrons however. One for each house sprinkled around the world. The setting was magnificent. He has four of the large garages and rotates cars displaying around 80 a month in the four buildings. :thumbsup

Gordo.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 102
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 100

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Well Joe, don't just tell us what is better! Show us! We want to see it.

We need a link to the web site!
Sorry, that'll get me into trouble with the moderators. Resourcefullness mona mi .....

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
PS

PS: ALso saw this beast...very nice.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 99

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Man, just when I thought my garage was starting to look nice. Now I'm bummed again. :frown

Man, those are some IMPRESSIVE garages!:bow

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
The black SLR is owned by a guy named Armen. The guy with the CGT, DTM, and the SLR is not Scott Storch but he lives in Cali, his name has slipped my meomery. Many of those pictures are cars not owned by the same people. For example the picture with the Veyron, Enzo, and MC12 are all owned by different people.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Whew! Thanks. Now I feel better!

:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Man, just when I thought my garage was starting to look nice. Now I'm bummed again. :frown

...I'm ready to TORCH mine...:bored :frown:willy