Great collection! I was impressed!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
There are so many big time car coillectors it's mind boggling. Last summer a few of of us Atlanta GT owners met a guy who lives in a small Georgia city who purchased a 3 story, 150,000 sq ft Hotel at auction. He converted one story into a home and gutted the other 2 stories to house his collection of about 300 cars including some Le Mans winners...and of course a Ford GT. :cheers

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Bill you are off to a fantastic start !.

Based on the showing, your car is far more rare and exciting. 8 Enzo's pictured and a bunch of German stuff. One garage and sure your are in Awe, but after eight or more, they are so common you would think they are Luminas...purchased as a fleet deal in racer red. Then look at how how dated some of them look today. Wild in it's day, but by no means timeless. The standout to me, excluding the FGT seams to be the CGT. Odd in a good way.

The one guy with the vintage collection of F cars does appear to have the upper hand. But even at that, stick the 67 Gurney car in the middle and see who gets all the attention.

The GT is available in many different attitudes. The stance, attitude and purpose give off different vibes depending on the scheme selected. Must be why there are so many multiple GT owners.

After reviewing the link 4 times now, I have to say, if I had my choice ( forget price ) and could only pick one for all time. It would still be the FGT. Just goes to show what an outstanding job Ford did in the 60's and the Awesome job Camillo did updating it to make it even better....timeless :bow

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
A few Viper alley members have these garages....handles: Krazy PSI , Toby, SW

Dang, we gotta pick it up...next the Vette forum is going to outshow us

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Pockets: Yup. Just when you thought you were making progress with your little collection and garage....boom... they post this stuff!!!!

:willy

Like mama said, their will always be someone with more and then again there will always be someone with less.

My next car is going to be a little TR6..I know it doesn't rank with any Ferraris, Lambos, Zondas and won't up the points much on my little collection etc.. but it was my first car and has a special place in my life. :thumbsup

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Used to have a TR6 back in the early 80s. Fun car but could barely keep it out of the shop to enjoy it.