Good news, bad news.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Just received my email stating I've been selected for the opportunity to buy a NFGT. Thats the good news. The bad news is how am i going to convince by wonderful wife Linda that I want to spend a half million $$$ on a NFGT

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Congratulations!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Thanks.

Tom's Garage

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2016
california
Congratulations for being the first one to be accepted on the forum!
If your wife says no, just send me a message.

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
Ahh I'm jealous! I just received my email stating I was NOT selected. I'm so upset! :cry:

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Great to see some Forum member Yes's come in.

Congratulations!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Ahh I'm jealous! I just received my email stating I was NOT selected. I'm so upset! :cry:
I know how you feel in that i was passed over the first time.

Reactions: Special K

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
I know how you feel in that i was passed over the first time.
Man. . . it hurts! Like a break up with no explanation :LOL: I wish it said "sorry your video sucked" or something! haha oh well. CONGRATS to you, I hope your wife understands!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Congratulations Gary. One more for the St Louis area.

Reactions: Ed Sims

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just received my email stating I've been selected for the opportunity to buy a NFGT. Thats the good news. The bad news is how am i going to convince by wonderful wife Linda that I want to spend a half million $$$ on a NFGT
Congrats Gary! My wife said if I buy that car she is going to leave me! I told her I'm really going to miss her!!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Which one will she get?:mad:

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
You better tell her its more than that so you can get a few options.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
You better tell her its more than that so you can get a few options.
Good point.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Telling your wife is a problem you want to have.

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Don't tell her & act really surprised when it is delivered.

Ed

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
someone told me, its better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

2manytoys

Feb 20, 2019
I'm two for two on applications, I received my rejection email yesterday. Pretty much the same feeling I had last time, in retrospect I'm not sure why I thought this go around might be different. I'm original owner of 5 SVT vehicles including 2- GT's, 25+ ford vehicles in collection and fleet, Forum member, etc... However, I'm not into social media, probably considered an old dinosaur in most circles. There's a Ford dealership near San Antonio Texas that has a NFGT on the floor, the sales dept. boast about putting up for auction in a year. Maybe there's more to the story but this is the part of the selection process that's hard to swallow, when investors and celebrities are chosen over the true blue car community. I'm glad a Forum like this exists for all of the enthusiasts out there and best of luck to all the other applicants.

Reactions: Mpinelli24

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Err, it’s a lot more than half a mil..........you better make sure she is sitting down when the concierge gives you the final figure!

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
I got the bad news yesterday that I was not selected!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Congrats!! look up the Heinz ketchup anticipation song. You are going to need it!!
But well worth the wait.
Enjoy the experience.