Full Salute to DBK for managing online reveal !

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Excellent job for managing on-line '16 GT discussion, update, reveal logistics, and live streaming final show.

Great that Forum dynamics was managed and didn't devolve or descend into wild rumor mongering and craziness.

First Class process at Forum a& Ford.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Agree 100% - well done Davey!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Dave's on top of it.. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for the Rally !! :thumbsup I'm shocked the photo of the new car is not in the header yet !! :biggrin

Last edited:

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Enjoyed the "ride" Dave!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Nice Dave, Thanks!
I remember talking with you on our pre-rally drive where i was asking/commenting about how Ford needed to step up with a newer technology like twin clutch and CC brakes, you didn't even flinch. You would make a great poker player...
:biggrin

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Re: Live streaming: And to Ford for having enough bandwidth to support it!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I remember talking with you on our pre-rally drive where i was asking/commenting about how Ford needed to step up with a newer technology like twin clutch and CC brakes, you didn't even flinch. You would make a great poker player...

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Like X 1000

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Glad it was fun and people enjoyed the build up! It was painful! :lol

Ford did a phenomenal job with the car and they alone deserve to bask in the full glory of their reveal. I was really pleased that nobody got online after last night and busted the secret. Literally could not believe nobody rang up Autoblog or Jalopnik. I never in my wildest dreams imagined it would be the moment the curtain lifted that it was confirmed the GT was returning. Awesome stuff.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I would find it interesting to hear you comment on how much you knew and when. Anyways you'd make a great consigliere.

Vince H

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Thanks DBK!!!!

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W

Ford did a phenomenal job with the car and they alone deserve to bask in the full glory of their reveal. I was really pleased that nobody got online after last night and busted the secret. Literally could not believe nobody rang up Autoblog or Jalopnik. I never in my wildest dreams imagined it would be the moment the curtain lifted that it was confirmed the GT was returning. Awesome stuff.
You mean you knew all along? :)

Shoman594

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL

This was the amazing part. I can't believe that this car was built and was not leaked to the internet!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Agreed with the others, the secrecy all around was literally amazing.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Excellent job for managing on-line '16 GT discussion, update, reveal logistics, and live streaming final show.

Great that Forum dynamics was managed and didn't devolve or descend into wild rumor mongering and craziness.

First Class process at Forum a& Ford.

Awesome job Dave. Ford should pay you 7-figures for your great public relations talent!!!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Very nicely done!

This has been so fun!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
+1

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Leader of the pack!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
incredible! Not one "spy photo"! Will be interesting the story behind it

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
+2 Dave You The Man. My wife Sue just said "Dave you caused the testosterone level to jump up even on old members like My husband ". Ha Ha Ha You know she's right, I'm even excited.