Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Um, I won't have much of a packet to put together if I don't have tickets or passes to anything until Feb...:skep

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just got a call from steve, he s calling you now about his tickets ect. thanks um, um . cal me later gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update On Indy/ Just Waiting Till May

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Well its getting kind of boring now that the sled is almost away for the winter. Please check to see that who is paid is on daves list. We should all be recieving our tickets in feb. along with all the rest :thumbsup THANKS DBK ONCE AGAIN. ANY OTHER THOUGHTS ,IDEAS,HALF SHAFT COMMENTS :biggrin PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST. MISS ALL OF YOU , KEEP IN TOUCH GTJOEY 1314 ANS STILL LOVING IT.... :thumbsup

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I want to go, guess not being on the forum for the past two months has cost me entry into this exclusive event.

Bummer for me, but my GT will be in a calendar, I hope :biggrin

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
SuperB said:
I want to go, guess not being on the forum for the past two months has cost me entry into this exclusive event.

Bummer for me, but my GT will be in a calendar, I hope :biggrin

Where have you been Brian? We've missed you!

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Had a family crisis and been really busy with work.

If they can squeeze me in for the Indy thing, and you're flying up I'd like to book passage :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Brian, call DBK. He can probably handle it.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
SuperB said:
Had a family crisis and been really busy with work.

If they can squeeze me in for the Indy thing, and you're flying up I'd like to book passage :biggrin

I will be flying up and leaving the GT at home unless it works out that we can get a parade lap. Otherwise, it doesn't sound like very exciting driving to and from the hotel and track and probably is not worth the effort/miles.

If I fly, you are more than welcome to ride with me. If we get the lap I will be trailering up.

I sure hope everything is alright with your family.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
As i look over my shoulder on my desk is a beautiful glass award reflecting back at me from a great , great event. That award was presented from YOU MY FRIEND, :thumbsup JUST LEFT DBK A MESSAGE ,WE ARE SQUEEZING YOU IN WITH A SHOE HORN IF POSSIBLE. PLEASE THOUGH CALL DBK TODAY. DONT BE AN OLD FART :biggrin BRING THE CHARIOT,IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT.. EITHER DANICA OR ANDRETTI IS WINNING THE RACE :thumbsup THE BOYS HAVE IT ALL SET UP. :biggrin SO WE WILL BE HAVING PICTURES WITH THE BOTH OF THEM BEFORE THEY WIN, WITH OUR CARS. DONT WANT THEM SWEATING ALL OVER THE PAINT YOU KNOW!! :thumbsup ENJOY GTJOEY 1314

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Cool, I hope to fly up with FLChris and bring a friend if possible.

Chris, If you fly my friend and me I'll pay to trailer your GT again.

What's with 1418, not going?

Oh, and we need banners for the GT and Indy drivers to sign, I'm all over that :biggrin

The big question is how to get some long island iced teas in the infield. :banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Brian, I'll cover you with a cooler for the LI teas.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Woo Hoo. I could take a cooler, but then I'd have no passenger :biggrin

We could make a whole lotta Bar-B-Que, slow roasted over a GT, and fry eggs and bacon on the exhaust for Breakfast.

Maybe I need to get off the forum and go have dinner. :willy

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony's "cooking" up a cookbook

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
My wife has me on an all organic, no red meat diet. Some one bring some ribs and BBQ, PLEASE. :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
SuperB, please explain to your wife about the 21 essential amino acids, some of which are only found in red meat.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Man, I need new tires soon.
I did a 180 today at a busy intersection.
Didn't hurt anything, other than my pride.

Worst part was that due to the turning radius, it took 5 minutes to get turned back around. Everybody was real nice though, they honked their horns to the turn of jingle bells. :cheers

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
SuperB said:
Man, I need new tires soon.
I did a 180 today at a busy intersection.
Didn't hurt anything, other than my pride.

Worst part was that due to the turning radius, it took 5 minutes to get turned back around. Everybody was real nice though, they honked their horns to the turn of jingle bells. :cheers

I learned almost the same lesson the other day about winter temps and cold tires. Traction is almost non-existent when you first take off. I bumped my rev limiter waiting for the tires to hook up. This much power and hard tires don't mix. :eek

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Cold Temp Tire Traction

I have been playing around with the cold temp and tire traction too. It is kind of fun to bury the gas pedal in second gear and then the car kind of lifts up and starts to slide to the left. You have to get out of it quickly or you could end up in a nasty situation very quickly! :willy

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO THAT TRICK OVER THE BRICKS :biggrin ENJOY BUT BE CAREFUL. GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
TEXAS GT said:
I learned almost the same lesson the other day about winter temps and cold tires. Traction is almost non-existent when you first take off. I bumped my rev limiter waiting for the tires to hook up. This much power and hard tires don't mix. :eek

For Non Texans cold temp means less than 75 deg.