Ford GT Seminar, and Cars & Coffee at Concours of America's, July 30th, Plymouth Mi.

ctheodo1

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2008
Birmingham, Mi
Ford GT Seminar, and Cars & Coffee at Concours of America's, July 30th, Plymouth Mi.

There will be a Ford GT Seminar at the St. John's Concours of the Americas on July 30th at St. John's
Ford GT40 is one of the featured Marques, and the poster vehicle
You can register for Cars and Coffee at:
http://concoursusa.org/general-info
You can register for Cars and Coffee on the home page - we're hoping to get a gaggle of Ford GTs there
Click on Event Information and you can see the schedule of events, and can also click on seminars for the details of the Designer, Muscle Car, and Ford GT seminars - all free!

Hope to see you all there.

Chris

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Thanks Chris. I have signed up and will have my Midnight Blue Ford GT at the Cars and Coffee..and attend the seminar.

OPEN QUESTION.... Any other local Detroit Ford GT's planning to attend.??
They said they will have special group Parking for our Ford GT's.
I am also hoping that Fred Goodnow will be there... I have not seen him for a while..

andy (ajb)

Jim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 17, 2006
Michigan
I plan to be there - should be fun. Was invited to display the Boss Coyote Ford GT-R at the concours on Sunday. We are scrambling to finish it but it should be ready. We fired it up last week - drove it down the driveway Thursday. Air cleaner is only temporary until we recalibrate the MAFS to the stock air cleaner.

side views.jpg

IMG_4403[1].jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Nice!!!!! Want to see that thing in action.

I will most likely be there, but 95% chance it's without GT. Boat doesn't get to Georgia until the 25th. :frown

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
That is awesome Jim. I will be there but not sure if the GT will make it.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Jim, that's awesome that this project is so close. Been a long time coming! Wish I was closer to see it at this event.

Jim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 17, 2006
Michigan
DBK - you are welcome to take my Grabber Blue GT to the event.

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
I will be there

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Chris - I will have my FGT at the Ford Executive Alumni Car Show tomorrow at the Dearborn Country Club.
I will try to 'wrestle-up" a few more FGT's or other Ford Exotics to attend at St Johns.

andy (ajb)

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Chris - confirmed yesterday another RED FGT will be there. (but was Already on your list I think)

andy (ajb)

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

CincyKen

GT Owner
Dec 23, 2013
The Doran #2 Ford GT will be there with drivers Brad Jaeger and Joshua Shaw out of Cincinnati, Ohio.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I plan to be there - should be fun. Was invited to display the Boss Coyote Ford GT-R at the concours on Sunday. We are scrambling to finish it but it should be ready. We fired it up last week - drove it down the driveway Thursday. Air cleaner is only temporary until we recalibrate the MAFS to the stock air cleaner.

View attachment 43242

View attachment 43243

interesting set up. is it a stock boss motor? is there a thread about this car here?

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Thanks for the invite Chris but I will be out of town that weekend.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Guys.... I just spoke to Tara at the Concourse for next Weekend. I have registered my 2006 FordGT and now also plan to register and bring my 2011 Shelby GT 500 Mustang to the Cars and Coffee. I also just spoke to Chris Theodore.

IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND ( AS MANY DO) WE ARE REQUESTED TO LOG ONTO THE WEBSITE (SHOWN AT THE TOP OF THIS POST FROM CHRIS) AND REGISTER OUR CARS ON THE 'LBI LIMITED CARS AND COFFEE REGISTRATION' SO THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO IS ATTENDING..
THANKS
andy (ajb)

ctheodo1

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2008
Birmingham, Mi
Hopefully Fred will be there. Game day decision. Yes, there will be other Ford GTs there: Mine, Andy Benedict, Vaughn Koshkarian, and I suspect quite a few others. They are going to try and group us all together, but everyone needs to register their car for Cars & Coffee

ctheodo1

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2008
Birmingham, Mi
Can't wait to see it

ctheodo1

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2008
Birmingham, Mi
Raj, How about joining the panel? I'm sure everyone wants to here from you

ctheodo1

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2008
Birmingham, Mi
Great! The more the merrier

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
Raj, How about joining the panel? I'm sure everyone wants to here from you

Chris,

Thanks for the invitation. Happy to support.

Raj