Ford GT Rally XIII - Registration

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Thanks again Chip! Dana and I are looking forward to it!!! And our doors to our home or ranch are open to you and Peggy here in Texas anytime!

cheers!

Reactions: JWZ

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Dave, Chip and others?
Really appreciate all the time and work that you must do for this event.
Thanks for allowing a few more slots for the rally. I also see that the hotel rooms are again available.
I booked my room at same hotel, but under a different booking. So you won't see my name on your hotel booking list, but my wife and I will be there. I also booked starting the 30th, so we can attend Chip's bash. Very much looking forward to the fun.
Again, thanks so much.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Gentlemen,

The original limit of 80 GT's has been exceeded. After a discussion this morning the limit has been expanded to 100 which leaves about 15 spots but that has to be it as dining and track facilities will not accommodate any more. So if you want to go you need to register quickly or you will be shut out.

Today I will put up a separate thread detailing this year's Rally to the Rally Party at my home on October 30. This will mark 15 years that I've been hosting such events before Rallies, Barrett Jackson Scottsdale, and other assorted GT events. If you're coming to the rally you're not going to want to miss it. Just talk to any member who is been to one, they're a lot of fun and even better, Chip pays for everything! So arrive in Scottsdale early on October 30 and get your ass over to my house. Be there or be square.

Chip
Will you fire up the old Husky for us?

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have procured an additional block of 20 rooms for the group.

Click me to book

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Drat, looks to be out of multi-bed rooms.

I'm attending with my bud, not my spouse.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
It’s a king size bed…
🤣

I’ve slept closer to my buds in a tent on the side of a mountain!

Reactions: BAT

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
It’s a king size bed…
🤣

I’ve slept closer to my buds in a tent on the side of a mountain!

tenor.gif

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI

I just changed from 2 beds to a single bed. You should look and see if its available. (2 beds was the only option when I initially booked our room)

Last edited:
Reactions: extrap

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Kidding aside, grab what you can now, then try to swap or call Hyatt later and see what they can do for you. At $400/night, they oughtta show some flexibility.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
I have 2 QUEEN Beds I will TRADE for a KING bed Please PM if your interested.

My DATES are 29th-4th.

There are no KING beds available on the 29th and 30th. Hotel is sold out these nights.

Thank you. Doug

Last edited:

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I have 2 QUEEN Beds I will TRADE for a KING bed. Please PM if your interested. Thank you. Doug

Doug - I just PM'd you. That's super nice of you to offer.

And I did check the link again and still shows single-King only.

Edit: I reserved a single King room for Oct 31 checkin - Nov 4 checkout. If anybody's interested in switching from their double bed room, please let me know!

Last edited:

ScottK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
L002 In.

Reactions: JWZ

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have added 20 registration spots. You will see more registrations than 100 probably, but there are people who are not bringing their cars. You are welcome to attend without your GT but my advice is that the event is significantly less fun without a GT, and you will think to yourself "I should have brought my GT." Additionally, rental cars or non-Ford GT cars will not be part of the concours.

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
FYI
The hotel online reservations shows only king rooms available at the GT Rally rate. I just got a room with two queens at the GT Rally rate by calling the hotel. So the website is not showing all options. Also, the rally rate did not apply to Oct 30. Since, we are going to Chips bash, we got the 30th at the senior rate.

Reactions: THamonGT

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
^ I just called too and finally got thru to a person who quickly and painlessly switched me from a King to a double - Yay (y)

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I have added 20 registration spots. You will see more registrations than 100 probably, but there are people who are not bringing their cars. You are welcome to attend without your GT but my advice is that the event is significantly less fun without a GT, and you will think to yourself "I should have brought my GT." Additionally, rental cars or non-Ford GT cars will not be part of the concours.

Are you saying that for somebody like me who checked No to bringing a GT, I can't change and bring it? Am I too late to change to Yes? .. because it's looking more and more likely to happen. Sorry to be a pain ... just wasn't sure.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Are you saying that for somebody like me who checked No to bringing a GT, I can't change and bring it? Am I too late to change to Yes? .. because it's looking more and more likely to happen. Sorry to be a pain ... just wasn't sure.
The way I read it, it says bring your GT. You’ll have more fun.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

Of course you can bring a GT. That's the whole point of the GT Rally. Ship it, drive it, or jam it in your trailer and get it here.

Chip

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA

I booked one of the final rooms in the initial group and was given two queen beds, wife and I would be very happy to trade for a king.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I booked one of the final rooms in the initial group and was given two queen beds, wife and I would be very happy to trade for a king.

I did finally get thru to the desk and they switched me to a double .. but thanks so much for the offer! See you there 🍻

Reactions: BM SoCal