Ford GT National Rally III!

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Booked, Registration to follow....

Thanks DBK for all your work.

Vegas here we come (via Scottsdale)!!!!!

Darin

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Thanks Dave, credit card on paypal paid, fax sent. Looking forward to it.

GTNJ

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
Hotel Block Gone?

It won't let me book a room. Hotels.com has room though, but was trying to get credit to the rally for the room. Should I just book on the other site?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think the first 50 registrants get a special door prize.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
A free Maker's Mark Manhattan coopon at the hotel lounge from bony, I believe is the door prize.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Track event during Rally III

Does anyone know the format of the track event, equipment needed (helmets, fire suppression), etc. I suspect it will be between parade laps and racing, but would like to know more details.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It won't let me book a room. Hotels.com has room though, but was trying to get credit to the rally for the room. Should I just book on the other site?

Another 25 rooms will be added Monday. Thanks.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have been very busy DBK. Please reserve me 1 room with two beds for me and one of my employees that is coming with me. I will try to finalize my plans this week.
Thanks!!!

P.S. I can PM you my credit card info if need be, otherwise, I will do it just like everyone else this week.
Thanks!

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
Rally III

Dave:

Payment for me and Mrs. DLKGT (Eleanor) made via Pay Pal. Confirming registration form "in the mail".

See you in Vegas.

Dennis

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Same problem for me. Lets hope the additional rooms show up on Monday. So much for being off line for a week...:frown

fast eddie

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2006
phoenix, az
registered and booked. See you all in September!

PS Chip, will you be posting itinerary for the Scottsdale group's run to the rally?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Don't worry about the hotel situation. There will be more than enough rooms. I just didn't book a huge amount off the bat because I've been left holding the bill for unused rooms before. Eating 5 rooms is one thing. Eating 50 is another. Better safe than sorry!

I'll make sure there are 25 more available in the morning.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
And hey, please don't book a room until you've registered. If you take a room for someone that's registered, then don't show, you're really hosing multiple people.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Don't worry about the hotel situation. There will be more than enough rooms. I just didn't book a huge amount off the bat because I've been left holding the bill for unused rooms before. Eating 5 rooms is one thing. Eating 50 is another. Better safe than sorry!

I'll make sure there are 25 more available in the morning.

Dave, I PM'd you about registering and the hotel. Did you receive it?

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Dave,

I sent several PM's last week(5) but after I sent them they just evaporated. I also sent several messages to the "contact us" but they never were responded to either. Just curious if I have some setting off or not.

Sending in my application tomorrow!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
parade laps?

Does anyone know the format of the track event, equipment needed (helmets, fire suppression), etc. I suspect it will be between parade laps and racing, but would like to know more details.

Black Ice - I have a feeling it will be a parade lap event. Not to worry as you'll get your thrills on the road events!

Ed

PS If you want to be safe try the Petty track event on Sunday Sept 14 at Las Vegas Speedway with some of the GT owners & me. The track is way safer than the road!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I was just looking over the attendee list. Apparently Silverbullitt has turned into leadbullet and can't get past the Texas state line. Kirby and Tungsten seem unable to penetrate the Mason-Dixon line. C'mon guys, don't leave with me nothing but West Coast guys! Spirit and DBTGT, get on that Silverbullitt.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
honorary West Coaster

Dr F - buy us a round of drinks & you can be a honorary West (Left) Coaster! You don't need those guys when you have Bony, Black Ice, me, etc!

Cheap Date Ed

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I was just looking over the attendee list. Apparently Silverbullitt has turned into leadbullet and can't get past the Texas state line. Kirby and Tungsten seem unable to penetrate the Mason-Dixon line. C'mon guys, don't leave with me nothing but West Coast guys! Spirit and DBTGT, get on that Silverbullitt.

I'm waiting for you to confirm driving your red sled.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Car will be trailered to Phoenix with Indy GT. Have to be a wedding in Chicago on Sept.6th, so no other way. Will be driving from Phoenix to Vegas.